chapter 13 secret package

franks pov

as we walk Into IHOP and I look over at Gerard he's licking his lips and taking in the inviting smell of waffles and pancakes it hits you like a wave... a very mouth watering wave we walk up to the counter I ask for pancakes with nutella and a waffle ( I know I'm fat!) and Gerard asked the same but with bananas we both ordered coffee as well obviously we  sat down and we ate ...we actually shoveled food in our mouths we didnt start to talk until I had finishes 2 pancakes and half of the last one "this is really nice Frankie !" I nodded and went back to eating but I felt like he was looking at me I look up and he was just sitting there with a goofy smile on his face, he's planing something, I can tell he's planing something ... I don't like it, "what ?" I say questioningly "nothing" he answers suspiciously I glare at him but he ignores me so I look out the window, it was a typical November Saturday the wind is strong and crisp but its nice and warm inside one of those grab cocoa and blankets and watch a film days. that would be nice me and gee all smuggled up. I must have been swooning because Gerard raised his eye brows and gave me a look I just smiled "can we rent a film and watch it together?" I ask my eyes wide as he grins at me "of course we can frank what ever keeps you happy but we have band practise at 5 so we should go as soon as your done" he motions to my plate I realise he's done and i haven't even started on my waffle I munch it down in ten seconds flat and, gee ever the gentle men, waits patiently. when I'm done walks round to my seat helps me up and kisses me softly on the cheek I giggle. people start to look but we don't care. we walk out hand in hand and go the the video rent place we rent "The Note Book" gee had never seen it so we decided on that one as we head home I notice gee is texting someone I wonder who it is but don't ask, gee wouldn't cheat on me , right?

rays pov

shit Gerard really you couldn't ask anyone else and I have to keep your brother under control note to self don't give Mikey chocolate ... ever he is bouncing from sofa to sofa playing the floor is lava I must admit he looks super cute but he could also fall and break something so I have to get him out of the house so he loses some of that energy. or we could ... no ray Gerard asked you to do this for him and Mikey needs to go out side sex is not always the answer. "c'mon you, we're going shopping I need some... ehhh new jeans yeah jeans" he looks at me and sticks out his bottom lip " I wanna stay!"

"we'll buy pop tarts and sweets but only if we leave in 10 seconds 10 ... 9...8...7..." he ran to the car and put his seat belt on I grin i love that kid ... I walk over to the car and start towards the shopping centre this is gonna be a long day.

when we arrive I let Mikey wonder around I head strait to the place he asked me to go I walk up to the counter "hello how may I be of service?" a small thin woman pretty too bad I was gay

" I need to pick something up, names Gerard Arthur Way?"

"oh yes this one" she picks up a small package and passes it to me "thank you," "not at all sir " she smiles at me I smile back and make my way towards the door when I realise Mikey isn't where he last was he's not in the sweet shop any more I place the small package in my P.T.V bag and run around for at least 50 minutes looking for him I finally find him he's in the pet shop looking at puppy's he sees me coming " oh Ray please can we get one ? please ? "

" maybe another day?" he sadly nods and follows me out the door we head home. I grip Mikey's hand and squeeze it tight and kiss him on the lips stopping us both he smiles into the kiss and we walk to the car together I glance at my watch " hey Mikey do you wanna go see a movie? we have 3 hours till we have to go home "

" yeah let's ! " so we walk hand in hand towards the cinema feeling like an actual couple for once. I'm so happy with Mikey I never want to lose him

Gerard's pov

me and frank are all snuggled on the sofa in our very attractive batman blanket I cried about 4 times watching "The Note Book" it's really good though when we finished that one we looked on the film channels. "The Bridge to Terabithia" was on we watched that. that shit cones out of no where, they fucking kill the girl. we watched that until ray and Mikey came bursting in. finally! I thought ray caught my eye and nodded I under stood and instantly relaxed we waited for Bob who arrived 10 minutes we made our way down stairs and began to practise our new song we had a meeting with our producer we had to play at least two new songs as if I wasn't already busy enough !