Dispose of Styles....did that mean Harry... no that couldn't be true.

I felt water growing in my eyes as I stood there trying to control my breathing, the last thing I wanted to do was start hyperventilating.

He was just hit in the head, that wouldn't have killed him right?

"Wait prison? You never said anything about being caught!"

"Well I wasn't going to let you get away with it was I? She's a fucking Carmichael, do you know how bad that would look for me?"

The realisation suddenly clicked as my eyes started to grow heavy and I rubbed at them, I already knew I looked a mess considering I'd been crying and my foundation was probably dried to my face and now I'd have smeared mascara but I didn't care.

I tried to fight off the drowsiness I was feeling, I had no idea where it had come from because I was right when I said I knew that voice!

Although part of me was sure it wasn't him because why would it be? It was someone that sounded exactly like him.

I stumbled sightly even though I was standing still and I propped myself up on one hand against the door.

That person sounded like my Father.

The thought barely registered before I lost all cohesion and I lost my balance, landing on the floor painfully, my head smacking against the hard concrete and for the first time since I'd been here, I was out cold.

h.

"The attack took place at about twelve o'clock on Wednesday the thirteen of November, outside Kings College London. Miss Carmichael was wearing a yellow dress with white flower prints and black socks pulled up over her knees. Now this is the same information we gave yesterday and we are still looking for witnesses. Currently we have no-"

"Why didn't you tell me Poppy was missing!"

I jumped as my front door was thrown open and Liam appeared, shouting at me and I blinked slowly before I looked back at the TV screen only to have my phone buzz alongside me.

"The fuck are you doing here?"

"Why didn't you tell me she had been kidnapped!" Liam practically screeched at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Not important." I shrugged, "Aren't you meant to be at work? How'd you even get in?"

As far as I was aware, no one but Niall had a key to my place.

"Not important?" Liam hissed as my phone buzzed again and I picked it up, a message from Zayn and Ollie on the screen.

"Harry you fucking cunt! She's my-she's Poppy! I have a right to know!"

I flew up off the sofa and shoved Liam's shoulder watching in satisfaction as he stumbled backwards a few steps.

"She's not your fucking anything! It has nothing to do with you Payne, she doesn't belong to you and if she was anybodies anything, she'd be mine."

I watched through narrowed eyes as Liam raised his fist to swing at me and I simply smacked his hand away, I was bigger, stronger than him but I wasn't going to complain if he wanted a fight.

"Whoa, whoa okay!" Louis pushed in-between the two of us and held a hand to my chest making me glare at him.

"Lets take the testosterone down a few notches yeah? We get it, Harry loves Poppy cause she's pretty and Liam loves Poppy because they're friends, we all like Poppy. Calm, the fuck, down."