Loyalty

Reader comforts the overwhelmed snow queen, one thing leads to another, there confessing there love for each other 

Elsa X Loyal Guard! Reader

_________________________________________________

Elsa POV

I let out a exhausted sigh, I was able to escape the endless paperwork and stress of being the ruler of Arendelle.

At this point I was isolating myself to get more and more paperwork done.

Acknowledging the fact that I'm isolating myself my stomach rumbled, knowing I'm ignoring my body's sign that I need a break.

Shaking my head and decided against a break, I lift my pen to continue working but just before the ink could reach the page, a knock was heard.

"Yes? Who is it?" I noticed how tired my voice sounded, rubbing my eyes, I wait for a response.

"Your highest? May I come in? I noticed you haven't eaten dinner." I raise my head at the sound of the guard I'm hopelessly in love with for so long and resist the urge to sigh dreamily at her voice.

"U-uh..Y-yes! Of course!" I stumbled over my rug while trying to go over to the door and open it for the beautiful guard.

I noticed the door opening and decided to try and make myself presentable, I realized it would be hopeless because I'm beyond exhausted and stressed which is weighing on my physical appearance.

 As (Y/N) closed the door, holding a trey of food that the chef's prepared this evening, she turned and looked me in the eyes with the warmest smile gracing her lips, worry reflecting in her face as she takes in the sight of the queen of Arendelle after weeks of built up stress.

I slowly smile hoping to relive any worry she may be feeling, I don't think it worked, she knows me better than anyone.

(Y/N) sets down the food at the coffee table that sits by the fireplace in my office and walks towards me.

"Elsa? Are you alright? I haven't seen you eat until last night...and even then you really didn't eat." A sigh leaves her mouth, her expression was worried and saddened at the thought of me not eating.

I looked away hoping to forget the warmth I received in my body when I heard her say she was worried about me. 

I grabbed my forearms to try and give myself some of my body heat, when did this room become so quiet?

"It's..I-It's really n-nothing..I've just been so busy! Haven't had the time..." I try to give a bright smile to the woman standing in front of me, who knows I'm lying.

"Elsa, come and sit, you need to eat, please.."

Just before I was going to reject the offer I felt her soft hand land on my shoulder blade as the warmth of her body heat gave me a shiver and on instinct I quickly grabbed her hand to keep the warmth she spread to me.

(Y/N)'s arm goes behind my knees and back and lifts me up and carried me to the sofa by the fireplace.

"I'll get a fire going-" "Wait! Please...stay by me..."

My sudden outburst surprised her but she listened and sat beside me.

I instantly grabbed her hand and held it in my hand, the warmth returning as I purred.

I placed her hand against my cheek and without realizing it, I scooted closer to the beautiful guard in front of me.

(Y/N) wrapped me into a warm embrace and allowed me to place myself in her lap.

"I-I..." 

(Y/N) sat up with me, placed her forehead against mine and gave me a smile.

"Don't say anything you're not comfortable saying." I felt a soft kiss press on my knuckle and the warmth remain as she held my hand.

"I...I-I...I love y-you.." Finally saying the words after so many years of trying to ignore them, I hugged her, feeling so many emotions at once.

I felt her hug back almost instantly, I lifted my head out of the crook of her neck and went to explain myself but before I could..

I felt soft lips against mine, slow but very loving.

I let out satisfied sigh and wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer.

(Y/N) released the kiss, thinking it was disrespectful to kiss her queen.

I growled and pulled her back into a kiss, to make her realize that she was mine.

We both pulled away from the passionate exchange and I gripped onto her as if she would disappear.

After realizing she won't, I felt asleep in the arms of my lover.

__________________________________________

Word count : (731)

hey, i love u

please request! (smut, angst or fluff!) 

-allami