Lost. (Zavok x Aggressive! Reader) (REQUEST)

You woke up in the middle of Silent Forest, with little to no memory of who you were.
The only things you could remember where that you were a Zeti called Y/N and that, well, you liked fighting. A lot.
No one seemed to be around, you were lonely and you just felt like destroying everything in your sight... what the heck happened to you? 
You stood up and started to punch a tree, pretending it was whoever made you unconscious and you started screaming the first words that came to your mind.
Suddently, what seemed like another Zeti appeared in front of you, and instead of asking if he knew who you were, you decided to punch him directly in the face.
The poor guy (who already looked pretty depressed) stared at you and revealed his identity: his name was Zor and he was one of the Six Zeti who lived on the Lost Hex. You didn't really listen to anything else he said, but a word caught your attention: Zavok. That sounded like a name you had already heard in the past... 

You left Zor behind and ran in search of the person who had that name: what if they had something to do with your memories? Maybe you could've regained them if you found them...

After hours of research, you got real tired and stopped at a snowy land where you could rest. You liked snow because you could make as many snowmen as you wanted just to destroy them later. You wanted to fight someone really badly, that was your nature after all, and you didn't have to wait much for a lady with a punchable face to show up.
She was a slim, green Zeti with pretty hair and you already felt hatred towards her since she seemed one of those generic girls who just don't want their nails to get broken. Before she could say anything, you had already pulled her hair and kicked her butt.
You didn't want to go away with your hands empty, so you asked her a simple question: "Where is Zavok?" to which she replied with:"I-I think he's at Lava Mountain Zone, as usual...". She stuttered a bit and seemed kinda afraid you would punch her again, but come on, you're aggressive, not mean, right?

You forgot about the rest and started running to the Zone that girly girl told you about: you really needed to meet that "Zavok", or you wouldn't be in peace with yourself.

Once there, you felt really confused: how could someone find such a place comforting? Who would live there or even stay there for more than a second?! A cold blooded person like you couldn't really stand all that lava and hot clime... But that place, reminded you of something, somehow, you couldn't really recall what but it felt like a good memory.
While you were observing the surroundings, you felt a hand on your shoulder, and when you turned you were greeted by a familiar face: was that the person you were looking for!?
You didn't feel like immediately punching him in the face, for some reason, so you let him talk to you first.
"Looks like you're finally back..." he said in a kinda relieved tone of voice.
"Huh? So you know me? Interesting, I can't remember practically anything." you replied firmly.
"Sure I know you. You're what we use to call 'The Lost Zeti'."
"Tell me more."
"To put it simply, we used to be Seven Zeti once, but we wanted to try an experiment to make the Cacophonic Conch's effect null on us.
You decided to be the lab rat: both you and us knew that there could've been complications or side effects but you decided to sacrifice yourself regardless. Unfortunately, what we all feared happened: the experiment went terribly wrong and you completely disappeared, nowhere to be found. 
I had a feeling you had lost your memory too, that was the side effect with the highest probability to happen... but I also had a feeling that, someday, you would come back, and here you are..."
Suddently, you had a flashback in which you were tied up to a table, ready to be experimented on. The other Zeti were around you, including the ones you met after you woke up, and they looked all kinda sad and scared. 
Zavok snapped his fingers in front of you, and you snapped out of your flashback. 
Why was he the only Zeti you remembered of, anyway? 

After some minutes of deep thoughts, you decided to throw a good punch at Zavok: yeah you remembered him, but you couldn't hold that back!
He didn't stand back like the others: he punched back!
You were excited you could finally fight someone, so you two started a dynamic fight where the aggressive side of both of you really showed. You felt like you had done that a billion times, and the adrenaline in your body was building up very fastly.
What you remembered about yourself better was that you LOVED punching things. And it seemed like you were pretty great at that, too.

The fight lasted for a while, and apparently ended with a 1-1 score.
You suddently remembered about all the good times you spent with Zavok... you remembered about him because he was the only one who could truly understand you. He didn't yell at you when you got aggressive, and he wasn't scared of you at all. He knew that you liked fighting and never held back when you wanted to punch someone right in the face. 
You two stared at each other deep in the eyes, still heavy breathing because of the fight you just had. In that very moment, you felt at home, you felt like your memories were slowly coming back and that finally you could go back to fighting whenever you wanted!
Zavok got nearer and put his hand on your shoulder: he was super glad you were back, but he was the kind of guy who didn't really like to show his feelings.
Words suddently came out of your mouth: "...I'm...back."
"Welcome home." he replied, smiling softly, just before you both melted in a passionate kiss...

A/N: This was requested by Midori_Miyu!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. I've been very busy with school and festive stuff sjsjsjjs
I hope you liked this qwq