We are the same (Infinite x Abused! Reader)

TRIGGER WARNING: This oneshot will contain self-harm and abuse. 

Another terrible day had just started for you.
Everyday, you just cried and stayed alone, thinking about your painful life.
You had been adopted when you were 5 because your biological parents were too poor to take care of you, but nobody realized the people who adopted you were even worse; our life was miserable, nobody liked you and the only people you knew were your adoptive parents, who had never let you out of the house and tortured you everyday.
They had adopted you just because they wanted someone they could abuse: their relationship was toxic, your dad was an alchoholic and your mom had 3 other men. They wanted someone they could throw their anxieties, angery and issues on, and you were the chosen one.
You didn't go to school because they didn't want to pay for the books and school services, you didn't have friends because you couldn't talk to anyone, you didn't have contacts with your biological parents nor your relatives, you were alone and nobody knew of everything you were going through.
You were no one and nobody cared.

The evening of that same day, your dad came home later than usual and started screaming madly, apparently your mom hadn't come home and he thought she stayed with another man again.
You heard steps coming nearer and nearer, you heard his voice getting angrier and angrier... until he opened your room's door and looked down at you with an extremely mad face.
He shut the door and took your arm, revealing the fresh self-harm scars you had just procured yourself; he laughed and tightened his grip so that your blood would flow faster.
Before he could punch your face as usual: your room's window broke in a million pieces and a weird creature entered.
It got nearer to your father and said in a menacing but calm voice "Humans hurt each other, uh? I can feel how much that little human is scared, I can feel its adrenaline, its fear... I like those sensations and I would like you to make it live." 
After finishing its talk, it hit your dad with something that seemed like a laser and he escaped, since he almost got killed.
You didn't say anything since you never talked and you had something similar to aphasia, caused by traumas.
"So... why are you still trembling, human? I see... you must be really fragile. But you still hadn't got killed... you're desperate, aren't you?" the creature said. What was it meaning? Was it some kind of alien? It seemed like it didn't know how human pshycology and life worked.
"Hm. I'd like to take you with me. You don't seem to be able to talk... and I would like to analize you and your situation better." 
After finishing this sentence, the creature suddently made you both disappear, and you reappeared in a room that kinda looked like a laboratory with some weapons too.
"I was reborn here..."
What did it mean?

You spent one whole week in that place, without talking nor moving.
Your parents hadn't even tried to look for you, but you felt kinda relieved since, at least, you weren't abused in that place.
While you stayed there, the creature was always out to probably find out more about humanity, but one day he decided to sat next to you to try and get some information about human life.
"So... why won't you talk to me? You have been here for a week, so please, tell me some information about how your people live." asked the creature in calm tone.
"...Uhm... M-my life isn't a normal life so what can I say..." you tried to speak, but your tone was extremely low. The creature seemed to understand you anyway.
"Tell me more."
"...I have been adopted and then abused my whole life... I even harm myself... but at the same moment I don't want to die..."
"That sounds interesting. I can still feel your sensation of fear... You have lived a terrible and broken life so far but you didn't even try to kill yourself... I underestimated just how desperately the feeble cling to life..."
There was a moment of silence.
"But since you lived a miserable life, I can tell you that I have been weak too. I am no longer that person... I'm sure that you could rebirth too... I thought I had lost everything, there was nothing and no one left to live for and I was just weak and desperate... but I got to become what I am now and nobody can stop me." 
Those words made a new sensation sparkle in you... was that... hope?

For the next few days you fought aphasia by telling Infinite, that was how he wanted you to call him, everything you had lived and everything you knew about other humans.
Infinite even told you that he actually kinda started caring about you, and you felt so full of hope and determination now that someone had told you something so nice.
You weren't used to talking, to getting attentions, to someone caring about you... everything seemed new to you and your bond with Infinite got stronger day by day.

One night, Infinite suddently woke you up and asked you to follow him.
You promptly did and he brought you somewhere you had never been before: a large meadow filled with flowers that smelt great.
Infinite didn't seem like the kind of person who liked flowers or stuff like that, so why did he bring you there?
"Listen... I know you think I'm not the type of person who would like to be in a place like this, but I remembered you said you had never been anywhere and I wanted to bring you somewhere. I thought this could've helped you forgetting being closed in a house for more than a decade."
You felt great: that was so nice of him. You thought you would've never gotten the chance to see something so beautiful with someone you cared of.
"T-thanks... I don't know what to say... this is wonderful. The stars are so shiny tonight and the air smells great."
"You have made me notice how life can be unfair sometimes... sometimes the weak is like that because of external influences. I was like that too after all."
You both laid on the grass, which was so soft and fresh and looked up at the sky.
All of a sudden, you saw Infinite removing his mask: he had told you before that he would've never shown his ugly face again... but as soon as you saw him all you could think is that he was handsome.
"This is what I really look like after all... and I can't change that."
You revealed your self-harm scars and said the same thing.
Then, Infinite looked at you and you both stared at each other for a moment.
He leaned in, you got closer and... he kissed you. You will never forget that moment... you first kiss was one of true love, with someone that had a past that was as painful as yours, with someone that could understand you and with someone that actually cared...

You were reborn.

'Find the strength that lies within your soul
And believe that you can do it
Rising up, and standing on your own
With the beauty in your eyes
Shining...'

A/N: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh infinite is a great character godd he's cool but also handsome. I really wanted to write something with him and i think this was a good story, hope you liked this too... oh btw the final verses are from the light of hope from sonic forces... hope you noticed that ;') (guess yall noticed i am IN LOVE with sonic forces XD)
see you sooooooon!