CHAPTER 07 (News Flash)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I know but it'll fade in no time,you know what this industry's for right? Some drama. But b*tch 'am bored so get your flat ass up,we're goin' to the mall."

"Chae how? Everybody will recognise me!"

"They don't know you?!" She said confused.
Probably thinking that they don't know me as the heir.

"Not my name, but an ordinary gurl who's slut, attention seeker, gold digger woman who sat with the most prestigious family in Asia!" I shouted. "And b*tch we're both flat so don't  come at me like that coz I've good proportions." I glared at her.

"Okeyyy but who cares duhh. Like a b*tch you are ignore them the f*ck!"

She's so determined to persuade me so at the end I said okey. And I don't know what I just got myself into, I'll probably be ambush there.

So we took her car because I don't wanna drive not only I'm lazy but remembering what happen last time I almost had an accident with a red lambo.

We arrived at the mall and for some reasons people were looking at us particularly me and it hit me 'yeah it's me the b*tch from the restaurant'. They were pointing at me and whispering.

"Isn't she the one at the restaurant?"

"Don't know but it gotta be her they look so much alike."

"Hey are you the—"

"Ops keep your hands to yourself miss." Chae was there giving glares at the lady.

"You're the petty girl from the restaurant right!" One shouted.

Now everybody are now looking at our way.

"You're a fame whore!"

"Why you wanna autograph b*tch!" Chae is now ready to pull some hairs.

"Ow its miss Roseanne the owner of L&M!"

"All of you move out! Let us pass!" She shouted.

All I can do is to keep a straight face and walk with dignity and as demure as possible to make up with the buzzes.

"Those rascals! Grrr!" Chae put down her shades with annoyance, we wore shades thinking that they won't recognise us but that didn't happen.

So initially we were supposed to shop but Chae went to get something to eat while shopping so I went ahead to the high end store so I could begin shopping.

But as soon as I got there I received some gossips and I got mistreated by the staff. Knowing that I helped the owner of this brand to take of the industry.

"Um do you have a smaller size of this?" I asked.

"Well just because you dress differently at the moment doesn't mean you can fool us, we know you can't afford that." She said with full of confidence .

"The audacity b*tch, name your price." This little piece of shit just got into my nerves.

She was taken a back but manage to still be a b*tch. "Well as I said you can't afford this so don't embarrass yourself miss."

"Okey then, by tomorrow you won't be serving here."

"What did you just say!"

"You have bad customer service not good for business tsk tsk tsk." I said as calm as I can be.

"Did you just fire me!" She laughed so loud.

"Did I..... Carla?" I read her name tag on her left chest.

"Psh! Who are you to fire me! Guards! Take her out pls!" She called the guard.

F*ck this b*tch.

The guards came in and was supposed to grab me but I stopped them.

Gosh a lot of people are watching us from the inside and outside because it's all glass wall and very transparent.

I made the guards face my hand as I grab my phone and called the mall owner.

"Can I talked to Mr. Jung? Yes, there's a current caos  at the 3rd floor of the Duville Mall come immediately I'm just a concerned stockholder." I said and put it down.

"Okey b*tch guards get her out!"

"What the hell is goin' on!!" I heard Chae's angry voice. "What the f*ck are the guards for!"

"Miss Roseanne Park! U-um ma'am sorry for the inconvenience, Ill handle this lady for making such a scene here." She said full of respect now, like what the f*ck she'll handle what! She's the one who made a scene.

"WHAT IS GOING ON." A manly voice said from the back.

HAYST FINALLY.

The staff including this girl was shocked and scared was all embedded in their faces, just the glance of this man infront made their knees weak . They begging to quiver.

"S-sir J-jung. I'm sorry for this mess this lady just came in and made a mess. We're very sorry we'll handle her sir." She said scared.

And know he came face to face with us he looked at me from head to toe.

I sighed and gave her my card.

I had enough of this urgh!

He took it and read.I saw him quit shocked.

"Miss Lalisa?" He tried to confirm it.

"Yeah,m it's me.Do something about this humiliation or I'll pull off." I said talking about the shares I invested.

"Ill talk to the owner, I'm very sorry for this miss Lalisa." He said and he was really sorry.

"From now on your fired and your brand will be band from any of my malls." He said with so much authority to the staffs.

The b*tch was so confuse same as the people who are witnessing now. Her jaw were just hanging so confused.

"S-sir?"

"You heard me, now start closing your boutique coz you're no longer allowed in my malls." He said.

"Miss Lalisa, I'm very sorry for this. I'll take it from here, nice to meet you I'm Jung Hoseok."

"Pleasure to meet you, we'll be leaving." He just nod and we went out.

"Ghorl so much happened today." Chae sighs.

A/N
I lot of you requested an update so here it is hshshshsh. Sorry you have to wait for so long for an update.

Keep on commenting coz it inspires me to update more hshshshs.