He clears his throat and tries to act like nothing happened. But I know him better... Something did happen between us now, and I don't know what to think.

We stay in an awkward silence for a few moments, until I remember something.

"Uhm Jungkook?"

"Yes Tae?"

"You know..." I fidget my fingers "About my father... What happened to him?" My voice cracks a little. "Is he going to find me and-"

"Don't worry Taehyungie, that monster is in jail."

He called me Taehyungie.

He fricking called me Taehyungie-

WAIT A MINUTE.

"My father is in jail?!" I ask, not believing my ears.

"Yes, he is." Replies Jungkook.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH KOOKIE!" I say excitedly, and hug Jungkook tightly.

I can't be happier now.

Jungkook clears his throat again, and I notice that I'm still hugging him. I let go of him awkwardly and mutter a fait "Sorry...".

He says that it's okay and I notice that he is... Blushing?! Again?!

I just made Jungkook blush two times in one day. Wow... A question

comes to my mind, distracting me from my thoughts.

"Jungkook?" I ask.

He hums.

"Then where am I going to stay? I don't think that I can handle living alone in that house..." I look down shyly.

"You are going to stay with me!" He replies happily, smiling his famous bunny smile.

"R-really?" I say in total disbelief.

"Yep" He says, popping the p.

"But... But what about your parents?" I ask, unsure.

I feel him tensing because of my question.

Shit shit I shouldn't have asked I'm so stupid what is he gets angry I should-

"They are dead." He replies, rather coldly.

Huh?!

His parents are dead? How come I didn't know that until now?!

"I-I'm so s-sorry Jungkook I didn't k-know-" I stutter.

"It's okay" he replies. "I'm sorry for snapping at you..."

His voice sounds a little sad...

I really want to make him happy...

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask with concern clearly written on my voice.

"I-" he stutters

"I'll listen to you Kook. Believe me..."

I really want him to believe me...

"Okay" he says, shocking me a little. And then,

He starts talking.

He tells me everything. His criminal mother, his dead father and sister, the years he had to spend alone. He tells me how his mother came to him, how he refused forgiving her, and at the end, he told me how she killed herself.

I held his hand the whole time, comforting him when he was about to break down.

"But I don't feel sad for her Tae... Am I- am I really a monster like her? Do I deserve to die-" he mumbles with a broken voice.

"No no no don't say that Kook!" I hug him tightly. "You don't deserve to die at all, okay?" I whisper sadly.

He nods. "Thanks for understanding Tae..."

"Of course Kook, I'll always be there for you" I say sincerely.

"You are too good and kind for this world Tae..."

_____________________________
(A/N) Heyo guys!

I'm back to writing long chapters again uwu.

Anyways guys, I have two important question that I want to ask. I hope that you reply to them by commenting...

Should I make a Q/A (questions and answers) ?

Do you guys want a face reveal?

I need your answers guys, thanks!

Btw thanks for 7k reads!! Your comments always make me so freaking happyyyyy

Did you notice that this chapter was the LONGEST CHAPTER I've ever written in my life? I feel proud lmao

And today is TAEHYUNG'S BIRTHDAY!!

Happy birthday angel. We love you so much. Thank you for always making me so freaking happy. Your smile never fails to brighten up my day! Thanks for existing baby!! Even though I should sue you for bias wrecking me every single fucking time-

Anyways~

Please don't forget to answer the questions above!

(灬º‿º灬)♡

Please vote and follow me!

(〃゚3゚〃)

Thanks for reading this crappy fanficton uwu 💜