Surprise!!!!!!

Hoppo pov

I sneak outside... it's around 7 in the morning and y/n will be up soonish. I grab her board from the rack and chick it into the shed and I grab the new one I bought her. I walk round and put it in the rack.

I walk back inside and fetch her glasses and I decide to put them on the tip of her board so she sees them as well.

I go inside and decide to make us berry smoothies. We are going for a surf this morning and y/n is pretty bummed about having to use her broken one. But it's her birthday so she's getting the new one today!

I just finish the smoothies and y/n walks out into the kitchen in her surf wear.

"Morning! I made you a smoothie!" I tell her.

"Thanks"  she says kissing my cheek as she walks past. She sits down and we drink them.

"Ready to head out for the surf?" I ask

"Yup!"

We grab our stuff and we head outside...we are just gonna walk down to the beach.

"Hey go grab your board!" I tell her while I lock the door. I make my way to the grass only to be tackled to the ground.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!!" She squeals.

"Haha happy birthday!"

" you knew?" She asks me. I get up and shake myself off before answering

" yes of course I knew!" I hug her and I tell her to go grab it.

She brings it over and turns it around to have a look.

"Happy birthday Nala! Love, Hoppo" She reads out the message on the back. Nala had become her nickname because when we watched lion king she kept talking about the movie afterwards so we nicknamed her Nala.

She puts the sun glasses on and we walk down to my office. We decided that she could just keep her stuff in there as we didn't have any lockers spare. I also gave her a spare key as well. We walk over to the tower and drop our towels off there.

While me and Y/n are surfing the boys will set up her birthday surprise. The boys all hug her happy birthday and she shows them her board.

"Hoppo you have good taste in boards!" Kerrbox tells me. I chuckled and reply thanks.

We head out to the surf and paddle out. Y/n has become really good lately and soon catches a wave.

We spend about an hour out surfing and we decide to paddle back in. Together we ride a wave in. We get back to shore and walk under the tower. We're on shift next so we put our boards underneath and rinse off. We walk into the tower.

Y/n POV
I walk into the tower after we finish our surf. I notice the lights are all off and I ask

"Hello?..." when all I of a sudden

"Boo!!!" I jump and slip over landing hard on my butt. I look up to see all the boys laughing their heads off and Hoppo next to me crying with laughter.

"Happy birthday Nala!!" They all yell at me.

I get up off the floor and thank everyone with hugs. Then everyone hands me presents! I open them...mainly getting new products and Azza got me a new leg rope!"

Then H starts handing out cake to everyone. I start getting a tear in my eye and Hoppo walks over.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"Nothing... I've just never had a birthday like this!" I tell him.

"Well darlin you'll be having lots more!" Harries says to me.

I laugh and am engulfed in a massive bear hug with all the boys.

We spend the afternoon celebrating and after pack up we decide to have a barbecue and hang out at the beach.

I'm sitting and talking next to Nicola when I notice that girl... the one that's Azzas friend talking to Hoppo and he's laughing at her. She had her hand on his shoulder and is laughing with him. I instantly feel jealous.

"Hey what's up with you?" Nicola asks me.

"Oh nothing..."

"You like him don't you?" She asks me...already knowing.

"Yea"

"Well go over to him! She's moved cause Azza called her over to him!" Nicola tells me.

"Ok!" I say hopping up and making my way over to him. I sit down next to him. We are next to the fire and kerrbox comes and sits down next to me as well so I'm in between both of them.

"Seriously when you wiped out and came back up you looked like a drowned rat!" Kerrbox yells to Hoppo and we both start cracking up laughing. Hoppo has his head on my shoulder and is leaning against me laughing while I have my hand on his shoulder. He puts his arm around me and we fall onto our backs all cracking up and Kerrbox joins us.

After calming down I sit up to see April which I found out was her name staring at me. She then grabs her stuff and storms off but I brush it off and continue to enjoy my night with the boys.