Hop'n on to the plane

Hi. I'm y/n. Right now I'm running around my apartment like a headless chicken trying to make sure I have all the things I need before I leave for Australia.

You see it's been my dream to be a lifeguard so I thought I'll go and try out. I had already previously gone over for the lifeguard tryouts and fortunately aced it.

Now I'm moving there.

It's a little bit daunting if I'm honest. I'm leaving my home here in America to go to one of the hottest places in the world. Am I insane?

I've booked a taxi to take me down to the airport as I've already sold my car... and everything else.

The taxi pulls up to the airport and I thank the driver and hop out. I make my way down to departure check in and put my bags through. I mentally sigh when I hear my stomach rumble.

With all the rush this morning I hadn't had any thing to eat. So I make my way to the food court and settle for F/F (favourite food). I walk around for a couple of minutes trying to find somewhere to sit. Eventually I find a small table.

I'm almost done eating when my phone starts buzzing. I answer the call quietly.

Y - you, H - hoppo

Y - hello?
H - hey Y/n it's hoppo here.
Y - oh hey hoppo what's up!
H - not much just wondering when you landing?
Y - oh I'm not sure. I'm boarding the plane shortly. How about I'll txt you when I land?
H - sure, I'll come and pick you up?
Y - oh thank you! See ya then!
H - ok cool bye.

I end the call and make my way to the boarding gate. I hand in my ticket to the lady at the desk and make my way to the plane. Oh and by the way. Hoppo is my new boss out by Bondi beach.

I board the plane and find my seat. I notice an old lady sitting next to me and I greet her.

The plane takes off and throughout the flight I switch around sleeping and talking to the the elderly lady next to me. She told me all about her grandkids in Australia that she's going to visit and I told her about my new job and why I'm moving there.

Eventually I fall back asleep as we reach halfway. Only a few more hours left.

A/N Hi guys. Hope that's an ok chapter. It's like 7 in the morning and I have no clue what I'm doing! Any requests for chapters or anything just message me.