You could stay with me?

Hoppo POV

I spin around as I realise y/n isn't next to me anymore. I notice her gasp and I ask...

" what's wrong are you ok?"

She looks at me and shakes her head.

" I kinda just realised I don't have a place to stay. I totally forgot!" She replies...

"Oh. Well uh you could stay with me if you want? I don't mind? I have a spare room and all that." I suggest

"Oh Hoppo are you sure?"

"Yes yes of course come on." I reply grabbing her hand and pulling her with me. We get to the tower when I realise I'm still holding her hand. I look at her before I let go feeling my cheeks go red.

We grab our stuff and I slip my thongs on while I wait for y/n as she puts her shoes on.

" we are definitely gonna have to get you some thongs" I say while chuckling.

She laughs and replies "Haha yeah I guess so!"

She finishes putting her shoes on and we head towards the car. We hop in and i say

" Let's go home!" And I start laughing. She laughs with me. Her laugh is so beautiful, music to my ears. What?! Stop Hoppo!

I start the engine and off we are in the direction of my place... it's not far from the beach.

"I actually walk to work on a normal basis" I tell y/n.

" oh that's ok! We can walk to work together then!" She replies all happy.

"Ok then. It's a plan!"

We arrive at my place and I realise I've left my surfboard and wet suit outside on the porch. (Image above)

" sorry about the board and wetsuit... I was out for a surf before I came to fetch you." I mutter the end part while scratching my head.

Y/n laughs before replying

" no no it's perfectly fine. Makes it look real homey and considering we're right by the beach it would make sense!"

" Ok... you sure?"

"Yup!"

I get out the car and y/n does the same. I quickly run to the boot to grab her bags and we make our way to the front door. I unlock and we walk in.

" Follow me to your room. We'll pop your bags down and I'll give ya a little tour of the place!"

" Ok sure!"

We put her bags into her new room.

" I shall give you a few minutes to get adjusted" I tell her making my way to the door.

Y/n POV

"Thank you" I say as he walks out. I go over and close the door. I look around my room to notice I have a little bathroom in here too! I go to the bathroom and have a look around. There is a small toilet and a sink with a shower and a mirror. It's small but perfect!

I decide to have a shower and to wash my hair. Its kinda become a big blond mess of a bun. After I get out I decide to put some shorts on with another singlet top again, with just my bikini underneath as I didn't want to dig in my bag to find my underwear.

As I'm putting my shorts on I hear a knock on the door. I only have my bikini top on my top half but Hoppo will see me in it eventually so I say come on in.

He walks in but I have my back turned against him so I can't see him as I am looking for a top.

Hoppo POV
I go and knock on y/n's door and she says I can come in. I walk in only to notice she only has shorts and a bikini top with her back facing me. I can't help but stare at her back looking at how with every move her muscles in her back and shoulders move. She turns around and my jaw drops even more.

I snap out of it and look at her. She's looking at me.

" You ok Hoppo?" She asks

" Uh yeah uh um I'm fine" I stutter out. My cheeks going bright red.

She puts her top on and I make my way to sit on the bed.

" so I thought we could go out to grab a bite to eat? I haven't gone grocery shopping...sorry." I tell her.

" oh no that's perfectly fine! Gives me a chance to have a look around my new home!"

I grin as I get up

"Ok! Let's go then!"

Y/n grabs all her stuff and we make our way to the door.

"Shall we walk?" I ask.

"Yup!" Y/n replies as she starts to walk.

"Well come on!" She says to me.

" haha ok I'm coming!"