Hooray to being homeless Part 2

Start from the beginning

Shit what should I do? I see out of the corner of my eye that Denaris started to tap the bullet. As he was doing this boxing gloves appeared on Dominique's hands. The Dominique took when step towards his opponent, but in a flash the bullet that Denaris was tapping went through Dominque's left leg. Dominque fell to his knees. Denaris pulled out a knife and walked over to Dominique. Not wanting to fail the quest I started to think of some ways to help Dominque. After a few seconds of thinking I decided to try something different with my wind powers. I close my eyes and think of the wind forming into an arrow. Once the arrow was formed, I think of it quickly moving through the air and hitting Denaris in the chest.

Once I let the arrow zoom through the air, I open my eyes and see that that the arrow hit him in his right leg. Clearly not expecting this he fell forward. Dominique took this chance to punch him in the chin. When he punched I saw a fire engulf Dominque's fist. When the punch connected Denaris's head flew off and landed in the snow 10 feet away from the body. Already knowing I completed the quest I wait for the box. The box appeared, but I didn't get a chance to read it since Dominque "Hey kid." I put the box to the side and see that there was a gun pointed at me.

"Who are you?"

Ivan Torres

Lvl 11 : 4/45

Title: Demigod

Hair color: Jet Black

Eye color: Amber

Body type: Ectomorph

Skin color: Tan

Weight: 40.5 pounds (18.37 kilograms)

Height:4 feet 3 inches(131.06 Centimeters)

Age: 10

Birthday: December 2, 2002

Species: Demigod

Race: Hispanic

Description:Ivan Torres is a small and abnormally skinny for his age. He lives in Chicago, Illinois. His biological parents are Anna and Fūjin. He lives with his mom and stepdad David. He doesn't eat much so he is currently suffering from malnourishment. His mom and stepdad like to boss him around and if he does something wrong he gets beat. They don't let talk around the house unless he is spoken to. Thanks to this he doesn't know how to properly have a conversation with anyone that is his mom or stepdad. His parents force him to get all A's in school so he is smarter than most people his age.

Lvl 11

Xp: 4/50

Hp: 90/90

Mp: 45/45

Stamina: 105/105

Str: 21 (24)

Dex: 25 (31)

Vit: 23 (27)

Wis: 29

Int: 27

Luc: 15

Points: 7

Skills/Abilities:

Aero kinesis- The ability to control air

Lvl9(67%) Move air- cost 10 per second.

Lvl 3 (89%) Wind's Cannon- You ever wanted to just blast something but don't have what you need to do it? Well you're in luck with this ability you force wind to move so fast that it's almost like a cannon. 15 Mp per use. Damage- 45

Lvl9 (97%) Sprinting- You can move your legs fast. What were you expecting from this skill? Drains stamina

Lvl5(54%) Physical Endurance- With all the abuse you had, you developed a resistance to physical damage. Attacks do 9% less damage.

Inventory

Understanding of the English Language

Understanding of the Spanish Language

Writing/Grammar

Math

Science

Katana Mastery- You can use a katana hooray for you.

Lvl8 (58%) Basic slash- Wow you can use a katana, but you're below average at it. Plus 7% damage when ever you use a katana.

Lvl 9 (43%) Cold Resistance- With this you resist the cold. It doesn't do much but at least you will be a little bit more comfortable.

Lvl 4 (89%)Inspect- You can see the stats and descriptions of objects. Good job

Perks:

Eyes of Rage- Whenever you get anger becomes uncontrollable your eyes glow a bright green. When this happens, you get a bonus in Str by 50 points, Dex by 45 points. Every time you kill something in this state you get a 5 plus bonus points to all stats. But you lose all control of your actions and won't stop until you kill everything you see, get tired, or you die.

Gamer's body- You don't ever need to eat, sleep, drink.

Gamer's Mind- You can calm yourself down whenever you want to.

Winds kiss- Whenever wind even touches you get a bonus in Dex by 80 points and Vit by 10 points. Also adds resistance to wind by 100%. Note the wind must be strong for it to activate.

Inventory- You can store items that are touching your body into a storage space. The space has an infinite amount of space, so you don't have to worry about much space you have left.