Pretty Tiring

(Sorry for the long wait! Somehow you peeps read this
This chapter will contain swearing, suicidal thoughts and death...)

No one POV

War been started. It's been 2 weeks. Edd trying to look for his Tom. But Tord always keep him safe. Tom is at padded cell. Where there is no escape. Tom didn't had food or water. He miss Tord. Really bad. He been talking to himself since day one. He always keep saying

"I'm fine Tord I just need to relax"

He always been stress out and been depressed. One day....... He had enough.

Tord POV

I haven't seen Tommy for a really long time.

"Sir look out"

I dodge the bullet that Edd shooted.

"Why you son of a bitch"

"Haha I will never fucking stop until Tom comes with me"

"I will fucking end you"

"Try me bitch"

"Why you mother-"

Tom POV

"I'm fine Tord, I'm fine Tord, I'm fine Tord, I'm fine Tord, I'm fine Tord, I'm fine Tord, I'm fine Tord, I'm fine Tord, I'm not fine Tord, I'm horrible Tord. I miss you my love."

Im seeing things. That's looks like moonlight.

"Moonlight is that you?"

"While yes Tom"

"Oh thank god someone to talk to!"

"Yeah do you want to escape this place?"

"That's impossible ther- oh did you put a portal?"

"Well of course now cmon you need to fight"

"Uh.... Okay?"

I went into the portal and found a rope and a chair. And somehow a very strong big nail so I put those three inside the portal.... What am I thinking?? I feel light headed... And I passed out.

Moonlight POV

He's too weak. I put him back and put some food and water. Poor thing. Haven't ate or drank. I'm surprised he survived that long. Probably Tord infect him or something like that. I think is time to fight back. And kill Tord once and for all.

Edd POV

It took a while to let the army slow down there shooting and I only haded 10 soldiers alive and Tord about 40 soldiers. He haded more than me. We didn't had any supply. This was my last ammo I pointed at Tord head.

"Goodbye Russian"

"I'm a NORWEGIAN BITCH!"

"Yeah I knew that I want to see your mad face once and for a-"

Tord POV

I shot him. Matt was freaking out. His soldiers didn't knew what to do.

"I'm your leader now."

No one disobey me. I need to see Tom.

Tom POV

I woke up. I can't control anything. Someone is possessing me.

"Hello Master"

"Uh?"

"We haven't talk in a long time"

"..... Oh! My only friend before"

"Yesss it's me"

"How you been we haven't talked for a long time?"

"I think it's time to YOU to go."

"Go where?"

"Your family is waiting for you"

"Mom and Dad?"

"Yes Tom let's end your suffering once and for all"

"No I'm scared"

"Tom they miss you and you miss them go kill yourself"

"No"

"Why not? You care about Tord don't you?"

"I miss him and I love him and you can't change that!"

"Pathetic.you don't remember? He kidnapped you. He use you. He abuse your love. Edd tried abuse you. Tord kidnapped you again. And it's annoying! It keep going back and forward! Just kill yourself. Your not worth it. Die already!"

"Tom?"

"Your lucky"

"Uh who?"

"Tom are you alright?"

He hugged me tight.

"Yes I am"

I hugged back.

"I miss you"

"I miss you too"

He kissed me on my cheek.

"I'm pretty getting tired you want to go to sleep?"

"Okay"

What does he mean about that?

??? POV

Soon. Soon. He will see his light.

Author Notes
I'm sooo sorry!!! I was sad that Edd died.... Even though he almost raped Tom. Why do I always make Edd as a bad villain? Anyways I was busy. So sorry for the long wait.... The next chapter will try to be longer than this one. And I see you peeps been reading this! Thank you! Have a good day my readers!