Conversation

"What do you want from me?!"

"Money!? My soul?! A kiss!?"

"Geez Tom you don't have to be rude. Although I do want a kiss.

"I'm taking the kiss back."

"Rude."

"So Tom have the others come for you or even try to come from you?"

"Why would you wanted to know?"

"Edd and Matt haven't come to you in seven years and I'm not surprised that they haven't came to you."

"They will come for me I just know it."

"Tom it's been 7 years and they haven't got you yet."

"So they probably get a lot of troops to take you down and came for me."

"Tom they never going to get you."

"Your lying to me."

"It's true Tom I have a video tape."

"Why do video tape that?"

"So you can see that I am not lying to you."

Narrative POV

Tord put in the video tape on the TV so Tom could see it. Tom saw Edd, Matt, and Tord talking about him. Tord says "So do you want your Tommy I give you a favor you can have him for nothing. Edd says "No you must be lying." "Me lying I'm giving you a favor that is it." "No even if is no deal we will not come for him ether way." "Suit yourself." Matt says "Edd so your saying we're never going to get Tom?" "Exactly" Then Tord turn off the TV and see Tom crying.

Leader POV

Uh no I made Tom cry I didn't really wanted to Tom to cry. I felt bad for showing him that. I regret that. I should help him but how?

Tom POV

Why. Why. WHY DID THEY THIS TO ME I HELP THEM why... They.. use... Me...

"Tom I'm sorry for you to see that I shouldn't have show you that."

He hugged me and it's pretty weird a bastard hugging me put he is trying to help me I should hug him back.

Tord POV

Why on Earth would I hug him I think Tom feels embarrassed about this and I feel more embarrassed than him. Wait did he just hug me back? He did. I think now he will trust me this is great. I thought I have to use a mind control.

Tom POV

Now that I hug him. He is my boss now I could trust him. I wonder how Tord feels?

Narrative POV

Tom breaks the hug to the leader and leader is swiping Tom's Tears. Tom is somehow happy you can see it in his eyes (cuz he has the eye thing XD)

"So To-"

"Your now my leader I trust you now sir."

Treated "Fairly" (Future TomTord/TordTom) DiscontinuedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara