Don't go in there

Going to be language and kinda rape..... I'm just kidding well there is going to be language and kinda suiciding..... Yay! I'm sorry....

Tom POV

I woke up. Tord still sleeping. I keep hearing some voices. I ask Tord.

"Tord.... Why do I hear voices?"

..........

He still asleep. I started to change and head out. I was walking to the voices I keep hearing. It getting louder. Then it was in a room 666. How interesting........

Tord POV

"Mmm Tom~"

I woke up. Wow did I say that? Wait where's Tom? Well he told me something..... Voices..... OH SHIT! I didn't change and head out I was running till I see a blue hoodie. I saw him.

"TOM DON'T GO IN THERE!"

"WHY?"

Tom waited till I got there. And grab his waist. I pull him into a hug.

"Why I can't go there?"

"Well a person per week have to go there and they never came back. They say that it's beautiful and everyone should see this. But there wrong. Before I got you. My great friend went in there and never came back I was trying to get him but all the demons wanted a piece of me I got hypnotized. I feel like killing myself and a good thing was Pat was behind my back before I go more further there."

"Oh.... Tord?"

"Yes Thomas?"

"Are you going to get rid of that place?"

"I can't only a demon can get rid of that."

"I'm a demon will that going to change the story?"

"Even you are a demon I don't want you to go there. I don't want to lose you again. Your the most important in my life min kjærlighet."

"Hm"

"Did you put your face on my chest?"

"Mmyes."

"Why?"

"Your warm and I'm cold."

"You wanna go back to sleep?"

"Yes"

"Let's go"

(Time skip) (haha I'm lazy now take that people are reading this besides me.)

I woke up. Tord wasn't there. But the voices are so annoying! Ugh! I got to check in there. I started to head out and went to the front of the door. Room 666 I'm making sure I'm going to the right room. I opened the door. I see the demons talk to each other then looked at me. I hear the demons say

"Let's eat him!" One of them said

"Yeah!" All the demons said.

"Wait!"

"What now Moonlight?"

Moonlight....

"He's my friend. The one I was talking about"

"Tom?"

"Yeah"

"Oh well hi I'm ziptos. In the head leader of this place"

"Oh well I'm Tom"

"Yeah I know Moonlight told everything about you and you sir is amazing wow the way that you almost killed Red leader wow! Amazing"