Captured

Tom POV

I am still mad at Edd and Matt for not coming back for me to escape this stupid place. I began to try to escape but somehow Paul and Patyrick started to follow me when I done nothing wrong. I tried speed walking but they are going a little bit faster than I am. I got confused and started to ran. They got me.

"Hey get off me!"

"Sir needs to talk to you!"

Paul POV

I don't know what this person doing free and not in jail or getting attack or been dead already. All I know is there going to be a lot of weird things will be going on with this person.

"Why should I care I just wanted to be free!"

"You should care the leader wants to talk to you and we have to get you to his office now."

"I'm not going anywhere and talking to red bastard!"

"Hey! That's our leader and you need to obey his order and that's an ORDER!"

Patyrick POV

What was I thinking?! Why did I say that to tom I think that his name I don't know. I think Paul is pretty impressed.

Narrative POV

They grab Tom's arms and bring him the leader office. Paul called the red leader on his phone and says

"We got him and we are bringing him to your office sir. We will bring him in ten minutes sir."

Tom did not know what to do he was scared and Paul and Patyrick are bringing him to the office. Nine minutes later they were close to red leader's office and they open the door and throw Tom in the office.

"Hello Old Friend we met again"