Start to be friends?

Paul POV

Where Sir? He is supposed to be with the pink leader meeting. This is not great he late. Room 55 that Leader's Room.

"SIR YOUR LATE ON YOUR MEETING!"

I see Tom and Sir hugging each other and why sir shirtless? And Tom pit his face on his chest this is weird.....

"Oh Paul I didn't know we had a meeting today...."

"We did you were just busy that where should your "right hand man" to sleep."

"Oh um Thomas I need to go to the meeting you stay right here and I will come back okay?"

I see Tom nodding and sir broke the hug and he got dressed after that we went to the meeting quickly.

Tord POV

After the meeting was over it was mostly about war with white leader. Anyways I started to ran to my room. Room 55 I went in and I saw Tom. He dressed his uniform.

"Tom take that off your not going anywhere."

"Umm okay."

I see him undress. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). He took a shower okay.

"Why Im not going anywhere sir?"

"Don't call me sir here."

"Tord?"

"Nope daddy."

"Awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward."

"Fine Tord."

"Thank you."

"Your hungry Tom?"

"Yeah a lot."

"Let's get some food."

We went to the cafeteria. I think we starting to be friends?

Treated "Fairly" (Future TomTord/TordTom) Discontinuedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें