"Okay..to just stop you from bugging me..I told Lisa I like her." Jimin shouted that earned a glance from their hyungs. Good thing Bang PD requested them to fly on a private plane. Their CEO wanted them to be safe, especially that a lot of saesang and idol issue have been popping out. The boys' safety will always be their top priority.

"Wooh! Nice joke you got there, maknae." Jimin said as he added his cute laugh and bowed to his hyungs, indicationg that he is sorry for making such trouble. Jungkook just smiled at their hyungs but immediately gave Jimin a death glare when their eyes met.

"Jimin-ssi, I swear I am going to punch you!" Jimin just shrugged the maknae's threat and continued asking for more updates. "So..what happened next?" Jimin scooted closer to hear the maknae's response.

"She told me she does not believe me..accused me of getting back at her for what she said to Bambam, that her confession for me was just a prank." Jimin also knew about Lisa's stupidity, saying that she was just pranking all of their 97liner gang. I mean, who in the right mind would think of that kind of prank anyway? Especially when they all know how both of them are being shipped by many fans.

"And? Don't tell me you cowered again?" The older one furrowed his eyebrow, and looked intently at their maknae. Jungkook's always been a coward in terms of girls.

"Well..of course..of course I did not! I am not that stupid anymore. To tell you honestly hyung, I think I was so confident, I think I scared her." Jimin laughed at their maknae who looked so hopeless. His puppy eyes were showing. "You are either like your dad who was so shy to court your mom or you are your mom who was so agrresive with your dad." Jungkook just whined at Jimin but the latter just laughed hard.

The girls are at their dorms, just binge watching some of their favorite netflix shows

It has been their routine to just comfortably sit on their sofas, cook some ramen, order pizza and drink some soda. They don't even wanna go out with their friends anymore because all of their friends are busy with their careers while here they are just sitting around, waiting to be called by their managers.

YG's building is still not open for them to just freely roam around. That is why, even if they wanted to practice, they just can't barge inside their own company.

"You got a problem there Lali?" Rosé asked as they cuddled. Lisa rested her head on Rosé's shoulder while Chae placed her arms around the maknae. "Nope." Lisa was not able to sleep after what happened with her and Jungkook. Too many things flooded her mind.

She's thinking of Blackpink, Blinks, her parents and her feelings. She knows it would be such a mess if she'd choose herself.

"Jimin was acting weird the other day." Rosé started. "He asked me random questions about you." Lisa's lips formed a smile. Jungkook mentioned it to her, the guy stated so many things to prove how serious he is with his feelings. "I think he likes you..maybe that is why JK doesn't want to do something with you..like you know, bro code." Lisa giggled slighlty at Chae's comment.