Mason's Pov

It's been a couple hours since I found out Anna was pregnant. I haven't spoke since. I grab my phone and sit down. I'm completely famous on YouTube and instagram. If people found out I was having a child they would freak.
I slowly walk into my room.

Anna is asleep. I crawl into bed with her pulling her closely to me. It's late but oh well. I brush a piece of hair out of her face. "Anna" I whisper. She groans "yes Mason?"

"We are going to get threw this together I promise. But there is something you should know..." She rolled over so she's facing me with those brown eyes. Oh gosh those eyes. "I'm famous on YouTube and instagram" she laughed and nodded "I know!" She rolled back over and closed her eyes. "I love you Anna" "I love you too Mason"

*next morning"
I wake up with anna by my side. She beautiful. She's like an angel. I love her so much. I kiss her cheek lightly and shake her "babygirl we have school" she groans "do I have to?"

I laugh "yes you have to" she slowly stood up and walked to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on. I got my clothes and changed. Gosh I need to work out I'm getting fat. I chuckle

I walk downstairs and make breakfast "ANN-" I look at the stairs and see my stunning girl my jaw drops. She has her hair natural how I like it. A beautiful top and shorts.

I hear Anna laugh "close your mouth" she sits down and begins to eat "yum" she laughs

"We need to get going" Anna nods and puts her shoes on and grabs her bookbag. We both get into my truck. I turn the music down. I hear Anna scream "MAS-" a tractor trailer hits my truck. I brace myself as the accident happens.

After it was all said and done I climbed out "ANNA!" I scream "ANNA WHERE ARE YOU!" Oh god no she's dead....