Annas pov

4 am....

"Mason Im home!" I said coming home after being gone a month. The house was quiet until I heard Mason moaning. I walked upstairs and found Mason in bed with another girl. "HOW COULD YOU MASON!" I screamed out crying. I ran outside. I ran into the road. The car was speeding.
*end of dream*
I woke up crying. Mason didn't cheat. He left. Their was a knock on the door. I checked my phone it was 4 in the morning.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and put on masons t-shirt. I went down stairs and opened the door.

"I believe he belongs to you" the officer said. Mason struggled drunk. "G-gettttt your hands off me" he laughed drunk. "Yeah. That's mine. What did he do" "he was found drunk wondering down the street. Public intoxication is illegal" I nodded and grabbed masons arm pulling him roughly. He will get a mouth full from me in the morning "thankyou officer" I shut the door. Pushing Mason on to the couch. I slapped him hard. "Ow Anna!" He screamed. Sobering up.

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME. I DONT WANT YOU IN MY HOUSE. YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS BABY OR SOPHIA. ANYMORE. ONCE YOUR SOBER YOU WILL PACK YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE!" He tried to talk. I ran upstairs shutting my bedroom door crying. Crying hard. I don't love him anymore. I lied to myself. I do love him. He is the love of my life. I soon fell asleep.