Annas pov

It's been 8 months since masons accident. I'm now 9 months pregnant due any day now. I laid on our couch. Sophia was at my moms. Just until I give birth.

I reached over and grabbed my phone. Then noticed masons phone. Hmm. He was taking a shower... Do I trust him? Should I look? I took his phone without thinking and unlocked it.

From meg:
Babe. I need you now. It's been 3 days since we've had sex :(

Fuck. He is cheating. God damn it. While I'm here with his child. "Anna.." A voice broke. I started to cry. "HOW COULD YOU MASON YOUR STILL SEEING HER. HOW COULD. YOU. AFTER EVERYTHING!" I stood up and punched him straight dead in the face. As he laid on the ground holding his face. My water broke. No no no. Not now! NO!

I breathed. "M-Mason!" I screamed. "Anna save it" he stood up grabbing his keys. "THE BABIES ARE IS COMING!" Yes I said babies. We are having twins. One boy and one girl. His eyes went bright. "Stop lying!" He yelled.

"MASON THE BABIES IS LITERALLY COMING!" I pointed to the ground where my water broke "OH SHIT!" He yelled grabbing the baby bags. I made my way to the car. "Breath Anna breath!" He told me. Ow fuck this hurts! "MASON I LOVE YOU!" "I love you too Anna!" He said softly.

That was the last thing I remember.