Mason's Pov

(How about the fighting. Are Tyler and Mason still friends...? What about Anna and Mason!)

I wake up in my bed with Anna beside me. My head hurts. I've got a busted lip. God what happened last night. I slowly stand up out of the bed and stretch trying not to wake Anna up. She looks so beautiful right now.

I walk downstairs. I live alone so no one is ever around. Duh. I have sweat pants on and socks. That's it. My hair is a mess. I walk into the kitchen and decide to make Anna breakfast even though she's probably hung over like I am. I decide to make bacon and pancakes.

Once it's all done. I put it on a try with flowers and a glass of orange juice and walk upstairs. I slowly open my door. Anna is still asleep. She got a pair of my basketball shorts and my tshirt on. She makes them look so good. I set the tray down and brush a piece of hair out of her face. How can one person be so perfect. Oh well... I slowly shake her "Anna. Darling. It's time to get up I made breakfast" I heard her groan. "Mason...?" She ask. "Yes it's me" "what happened last night?" "I'm not sure Anna. But I'm positive we had sex" Anna burst awake "WE DID WHAT! Owwwww my head" i laugh "I'm kidding" she lightly hits me "asshole" "good morning to you too sleeping beauty" I chuckle "actually I don't know if we had sex or not. Just being truthful." I shake my head. Oh gosh what if we did.

Anna eats her breakfast. "What if we did and I get pregnant" she whispers. "I don't know darling."

(SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN!! Oh my gosh. They just met!!!)