Anna's POV

"HONEY ITS TIME TO GET UP!" Anna's mom yelled bursting open in the door. Anna groaned "but mom!" "But nothing!" Anna rolled her eyes and got up. Anna had brown hair and dark brown eyes everyone loved. Anna was soon about to get ready when her brother Kevin burst in throwing her over his shoulder "KEVIN PUT ME DOWN" "Neverrrrr!" Kevin laughed. Kevin had blue eyes from their dad. Who sadly passed away. After 5 minutes Kevin put Anna down. Anna laughed and punched Kevin lightly "go get ready" Kevin nodded and left. Anna went into her bathroom and started the shower. She slipped out of her pjs and stepped in. She started to sing Fireworks. She had a voice like an angel. After her shower she got her outfit together. She had her converse , "whatever loser" t-shirt and her skin tight jeans. She did her hair natural which was kinda curly. Anna went downstairs and grabbed her bookbag and keys and stepped outside. Anna then looked across the street. There stood a boy with brown and blue eyes that you could drown in. "Holy shit" Anna started walking to the car when she fell "shit" she whispered. Anna looked up and saw blue eyes staring back at her. "Are you okay?" The most beautiful voice had spoke. Anna nodded as the boy helped her up. "I saw you fall. Are you sure your okay?" The boy asked. "Yes I'm okay. Just scratched up. I'm Anna. Anna Rose. I just moved in" the boy flashed a small smile gosh he was cute "I'm Mason... Mason Lee"