Joslynn stared at me for a few minutes. I couldn't read her eyes. I saw a mix of emotion in them. But, then I saw something different. I saw tears. Tears were welling up in her eyes, and she slowly started silently crying.

I got out of the chair and knelt by her hospital bed and said, "Oh my God, Josie. I seriously did not mean to make you cry." 

Joslynn sniffed and shook her head. "I know you didn't mean to...It's just...everything is so confusing and I don't know what I want anymore."

"I'm here to listen to everything you have to say, and you know that. I'm here to help you." 

Joslynn nodded her head and said, "I just...I've had this weird feeling in my stomach the past few months. I would get it whenever we Skyped, whenever you sent me a picture or video, or whenever you simply tweeted about missing your best friend, because I knew it was me. It made me so happy just simply seeing you, even if it was over the Internet. And, seeing you in real life sort of...overwhelmed me. We got into a lot of fights and I let Joshua flirt with me. I was just stressed and unsure of everything. And, now I'm rambling about stupid stuff. I just honestly don't know what I want."

I sighed, and got up and laid next to her in the bed. We were face to face, and I said, "I have an idea of something you could do to try and sort yourself out."

"What?" She asked with the cutest and most innocent look.

I smiled a bit and said, "Kiss me back this time."

Joslynn's eyes grew a little wide and she said a little shakily, "I-I don't know--"

"Kiss me."

Silence. 

"Just trust me." I said, looking her deep in the eyes. 

Joslynn closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She then nodded her head. I smiled, leaning in. This is the moment I've waited for. I've been waiting years for this single moment. 

Our lips soon locked perfectly in place, and we started to kiss each other. She's. Kissing. Me. Back. 

I brought my hand up to her face, caressing her cheek. This is the single most amazing kiss I've ever had. Ever. 

I could feel all of the fireworks and sparks going off.

So this is what it feels like. 

After a minute or two into the kiss, I felt her tongue poking at my lips. Holy shit. 

I decided to play around a little. I didn't allow her entrance, making her a little aggravated. I broke the kiss for a few seconds to say, "Sorry, babe, it's not my fault you want me that bad." I then smiled, going back in and kissing her. 

I felt her smiling into the kiss, and soon she was poking her tongue back at my lips. I finally allowed her entrance, making us both smile. Our tongues danced around together in our mouths, and to be honest, it was the best kiss I've ever had. 

After a few minutes of making out, Joslynn broke the kiss, making me a little sad. We were both catching our breath, but I was pouting. I didn't want the kiss to end.

She giggled a bit. "I had to breathe, silly." 

"Oh, whatever." I joked, smiling and kissing her forehead. 

Josie then buried her head in my chest and I draped my hand over her waist. "Ow." She said, pulling away from me a bit.

"Sorry." I shyly said. "Forgot."

"It's okay." she said quietly.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, genuinely worried about her.

"I'm really sore, and I'm always hurting...but I honestly don't care because I'm here with you." She shyly smiled.

I smiled and pushed the hair away from her face. After a few minutes of silence, I asked, "Have you figured out what you're feeling yet?" I asked.

Joslynn was silent for a few minutes, thinking, but I didn't rush her. But, this silence made me nervous. Really nervous. 

"Louis...I-I...I think...I'm in....love...with....you...." She slowly and shyly said. 

I smiled and said, "You don't need to be shy, love." 

She. Loves. Me. Back. 

Holy. Fucking. Shit. 

I had the biggest smile on my face, but when I looked at Josie, she didn't. Her face seemed tense and worried. 

"Jos...are-are you okay? I mean...it's all good, now...right?" I asked worried.

Joslynn was silent for a minute before she said, "I...think I'm in love with you, Louis...but..." she breathed out a heavy breath before saying the last part.

"I don't think we can be together." She finished.