Chapter Fourteen {Guest Appearances}

Chapter Fourteen

{Guest Appearances}

I just want to send out a special thanks to everyone who has stuck by me as my fan. It means a whole lot xx

                I look around, totally bored. There was nothing to do. Ryan and Tom were out shopping for food and Ryan was planning on going to eat with Tom before that. After that, they were going to take the food back here and have a couple’s day and do everything they want to do. I guess babysitting me is too much work. Whatever.

                Deciding I want to go somewhere, I call Shelly. Surfing through my contacts, I finally find her name. I need to tell her my big news also, I probably should’ve told her before anyone else. Ooppss?

                “Hey, Trina. What’s up?” Shelly asks casually as soon as she answers the phone.

                “Can you come pick me up? Take me to a park or something?” I sigh into the phone, looking around my room.

                “Sure.” And with that, my manager hangs up. Okay then…

                It was actually pretty outside. In England, it’s mostly always rainy. The last couple days it hasn’t been though. Sadly, rain is in the forecast for the following days. That’s a good mood ruined.

*

*One Direction*

*

                I go up and down on the swing, higher and higher. I see why kids love swings, they’re pretty amusing. Shelly sits beside me in the swing, not swinging but texting instead. I told her that I’m pregnant and this is her response; not talking to me at all.

                Two girls make their way over to the swings, around my age. One is a tall brunette with shocking blue/grey eyes. The other is another tall brunette, her hair short with red and blonde in it. They’re both laughing loudly and when they see me, they stop suddenly.

                “Hi.” The short haired brunette smiles, jumping onto the swing next to me. The other girl smiles, sitting in the other chair softly.

                “I’m Katrina Bell. You guys are?” I stick my hand out and both girls eyes widen.

                The longer haired brunette is the first to respond. “I’m Skye Murphy. She’s my cousin, Dani Murphy.”

                “Guess you know who I am, don’t you?” I snort, raising an eyebrow. Skye nods and after a minute, so does Dani.

                “You’re with One Direction, aren’t you?” Dani asks, tilting her head.

                “Yep, dating Harry Styles also.” I inform them, looking at Shelly. Shelly doesn’t look up so I go on, guessing I’m allowed to. “He’s on tour right now though so I’m with Ryan Shiloh and Tom Daley.”

                “Tom Daley?” Skye squeaks out, making me laugh.

                “Yes.” I shrug like it’s no big deal because for me, it isn’t.

                “Can, can we get your number?” Dani asks shyly, leaning forward with anticipation.

                “Sure.” I nod, whipping out my phone. The two girls do the same and we switch phones, letting me type in my number in their phones and them type in mine.