Prologue

Dedicated to that really cool Irish writer. His name is SeanPowell and he writes Just Jack, one of the best books on Wattpad.

Ya’ll should go fan him because, well, he’s got great taste in music and movies. HE LIKES CHER LLOYD! And Twilight!

And he’s got great taste in books. Cough, Jodi Picoult and Nicholas Sparks books for the world, cough.

So. Yes. I’m going to end my very awkward rant about this writer…

FAN HIM PEOPLE!(:

Buh byee…

Two more things; girl who plays Katrina is on the side.

Sorry it took so long but the threats were unnecessary. My great uncle died last night for gawd's sake. I've been helping my mom deal with everything.

*

*

Prologue:

                “Hey, Katrina!” Someone shouts. I look up to see my manager, Shelly, running towards me. She kisses both sides of my face and smiles wide. “I have an awesome surprise for you.”

                “Last time you said that, I got a new car.” My eyes widen. “Not another new car.”

                “No, no. Better.” Shelly laughs, shaking her head.

                “House?” I ask, extremely worried. She keeps showering me with gifts and after a while, it got kind of annoying.

                “No.” She says sternly, running a hand through her greying hair.

                “What is it then?” I ask impatiently.

                “You’re going to sing with One Direction.” Shelly cheers and I just stare at her.

                “Who?” I squeak out.

                “One Direction. The band Amethyst is always going on about.” Shelly laughs and realization hits me. Ammie, my best friend in the whole wide world, never shuts up about the boy band.

                “When?” I sigh, tilting my head and raising my eyebrows.

                “In a week.” Shelly tells me simply, skipping off.

                Holy shit.

10 Votes & 10 Comments

{-Edited on 11/11-}