Chapter Four {Bitch, I'm Fabulous}

Chapter Four

{Bitch, I’m Fabulous}

On the side would be a hilarious parody of What Makes You Beautiful about the Haylor breakup! Don't take it to offense, Swifties! It's just supposed to be a joke(: I thought it was funny though.

And also, a picture of the sexy Tom Daley!

                “Pizza?” Ryan offers, tilting her head. We had come in a little ago and now we’re deciding what we wanted to eat for dinner.

                “Sure.” Harry groans. “Even though we have that every time we do something together.”

                “Haz, you’re the one that always offers to have it.” Ryan snorts, giving Harry a death glare.

                “Oh.” He rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment.

                “Why don’t we just get a cheese pizza so we don’t have a million toppings on our pizza?” I suggest and everyone nods happily. That works, I guess.

*

*

                After the pizza arrived, it got quiet in the house. Everyone was munching on their food. Ryan and Tom were close together, not even an inch separating them. Every once in a while, Louis would give them a dirty look. Oh, it’s going to be so fun when we go on tour and they’re stuck together.

                A call from Simon interrupts the silence though.

                “What are you guys doing?” Simon’s voice booms when Liam answers the call and puts it on speaker.

                “Having a party.” Harry snorts and Tom, Ed and Josh start making a ton of noise.   

                “Sure you are. Who’s all there with you?” Simon asks.

                “Ryan, Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Katrina, Ed, Tom and Josh.” Harry names off.

                “You have ten people in that house?” Simon barks, making Ryan and I laugh.

                “We’ve had more.” Louis whispers so that Simon can’t hear.