Chapter One {Hello, Ryan Shiloh}

Chapter One

{Hello, Ryan Shiloh}

Just to let everyone know, Ryan wasn't in the prologue because it's Katrina's POV not hers... K(: Ryan on the side >>>

And also, I've had ppl asking me to see me riding and stuff... So, my background now is my mare, Abby, and I at a show in July. We got second in that class. It was EXTREMELY hot, like in the higher 90's so that's why my face is red xD And yes, I have a weird saddle. Don't judge, I love it xD

                “So, I’m taking her place.” I repeat giving my manager the weirdest look I can. She nods; just shrugging it off like it’s no big deal. I’M TAKING RYAN SHILOH’S SPOT!

                “Ryan claims to need a break.” She says simply, how is this simple? I’m flipping taking Ryan Shiloh’s spot. The beautiful, courageous, Ryan Shiloh; I’m taking her place!

*

                When we finally arrive at the boy’s and Ryan’s house, my mouth drops; it’s gigantic. Like, it could fit about thirty people in it comfortably. You can tell that famous people live here. But, it’s in a deeper part of the country side so that no one can really find them. A large fence surrounds them, leaving the house in its own little world.

                “Bye, love.” Shelly smiles as she rings the bell and hurries back into the cab. I stand there, my eyes wide. The door creaks open and I turn around to see Harry Styles looking back at me.

                “She did not just leave me.” I mutter, shaking my head.

                “You must be Katrina.” Harry smiles, grabbing two of my bags and heading into the house. Harry hops over a young girl who has shades on. She’s inside; does she need to be wearing shades? Then I notice who it is, Ryan Shiloh. Her blonde hair is cascaded around her like a pillow.

                “Hi.” She pulls the shades down, revealing her breathtaking eyes. Ryan and Louis are so fit to be together. They both have really pretty eyes and really cool singing voices.

                “Ignore her; she’s not in the best mood.” Harry shrugs, sitting on her stomach. Ryan groans, trying to push him off but he doesn’t budge.

                “You’re crushing me.” Ryan groans beating on Harry’s back.

                “She doesn’t like being a single Pringle.” Harry informs me, jumping off of Ryan and putting his hands on his hips, looking down at the girl he was sitting on before.

                “Shush.” Ryan pouts, crossing her arms over her chest. Single?

                “You’re single?” I scoff, raising an eyebrow.

                “Louis broke up with me a while ago. It was over a stupid, retarded plan.” She mutters, not looking at Harry or me. Choosing that moment, Zayn bursts into the room. Yes, I’m happy because I know all of their names. Thanks to my best friend, Ammie.

                “What’s a stupid, retarded plan?” Zayn asks, tilting his head as he looked at the three of us.

                “My plans.” Ryan throws an arm over her face, blocking out the view of us.