LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE

Start from the beginning

"Man, I'm exhausted! I think I'm going to head home." Mack said,, standing up and stretching.

"Want to walk me home?" Alex's friend asked. He shrugged.

"'Why not." He answered, as the girl practically ran to his side. We were saying our goodbyes to each other.

Suddenly, I noticed how dark it had become. I realized most of Alex's friends had left. I took the last drink of my water took a deep breath. I was exhausted emotionally and physically. I focused back on Jeff and Bobby talking about cars. Bobby was explaining something. I really didn't care what. I figured it was the best time to go home and get some food and have a good night's rest. I would deal with Bobby following me later.

"Hey, I'm going to get going home. I'm actually pretty tired." I said, standing up.

"Yeah me to. Alex, you ready to go?" Jeff asked. Alex was nodding.

"Hey, I can give everyone a lift. My car is s just over there." Bobby pointed.

"Thanks, but no need. Alex is staying with me, and I just live across the street." Jeff said, already starting across the street with Alex.

"Oh okay, cool. Max you want a lift home?" Bobby said casually.

"Sure," I shrugged. "I'll see you guys later." Jeff and Alex were already crossing the street. Bobby stood up and we walked to his car.

It was an awkward and silent walk. Mostly, because I was really angry. He just broke into my house, then he followed me here. I was waiting to speak for when we were far enough away from Jeff and Alex to hear. There was the black car. We got in. Bobby started the car. I looked over at him. He laughed, which just infuriated me even more.

"You want to explain why you broke into my house to get that stupid phone, then followed me here?" Bobby stopped laughing, but was still smirking.

"Because it's my job to watch you and make sure you don't do anything stupid or blab to anyone. Plus I like playing basketball." He said this very of matter factly.

"So, what? You're just going to be following me everywhere I go from now on?" I demanded to know.

"Nope. Just as long as you tell me we can trust you," he said, turning onto my block. "And it won't always be me. Josh will watch you for a few days, then Luke, too, until we decide you are no longer a risk." We stopped in front of my house.

"Okay. Now, you're just going to stay out here in your car and watch my house?" I asked, creeped out by just the thought of it.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Bobby made a weird face as he said that, probably thinking it sounded creepy, too. He was stalking a guy, after all!

"Well come on, then, let's go inside. My dad got pizza." I said.

"What?" he said confused. I sort of confused myself by asking.

"You can go inside and hangout. At least it will feel less like I have a stalker. Something like keeping your enemies close... I got out of the car.

"Your parents going to mind?" He asked, getting out slowly.

Nah. They are pretty cool. My sister has a friend over for the night, too."

Once I was at the door, I shoved my key in, but the door was still sticking and I was going to have to try and fix it. Using most of my weight to push the door open, I heard Bobby chuckle when the door finally gave way and I stumbled in. I could hear giggling coming from under the blanket fort, as I looked at the TV to see a new movie was on the screen. A head of blond hair followed by a head of slightly darker hair popped out of the "door" of the fort. They came running around and instantly froze when they saw Bobby standing next to me. Their little mischievous eyes grew wide in amazement at how big and tall he was. I closed the door behind us.