"Don't touch it, Camille." He warned and I ignored him.

I opened the case and grabbed the heavy bat. I turned to him with a glare.

"I'm sick of being an object!" I shouted at him angrily before taking the bat and swinging it towards his pictures.

The sound of glass echoed throughout his office. I let all my anger out in his office.

"I'm an object to everyone, huh?! I'm not worth shît but a make of money! Arghhh!" I screamed while swiping the bat on the stand, swiping every award off to the ground.

"Camille!" He growled out walking to me.

I got to smash on more thing before pointing the bat to him. "Don't come near me. I swear I will hit you!"

He stopped mid step. He glared at me. He was pissed but I was more angry.

He had no right.

"Fvck you and Fvck my horrible ass father! I'm leaving!" I yelled while walking around one of his sofas. I stopped at his desk and swiped everything onto the floor. Fvck him and his office!

As soon as I turned around to walk to the door, a hand grabbed my upper arm and pinned me against the desk and a rock hard body. "Get the fvck off me!"

I went to swing the bat but he caught my wrist then pried the bat out of my hand, throwing it onto the floor. I pushed at him and he would not budge at all. I was breathing hard and got tears from anger cascaded down my cheek.

"Get...off...me!" I tried again at pulling away but he only lifted me up onto the desk and pinned my entire being down. I was still fighting. He stood between my legs and pinned my arms above my head, keeping me down.

I was still fighting to buck him off me. I was breathing hard and no doubt my face was red. He only stared down at me with a firm face, waiting for me to stop struggling.

"Are you done?" He asked lowly.

"Fvck you!" I said breathlessly.

He smirked. "Gladly." Was all he said then his lips were on mine.

He took me off guard and I froze in his arms. He was kissing me. Ace Buller was kissing me. He didn't mind shock due to him never moving. As soon as he tried to stick his tongue inside my mouth, I used all the strength I could and pushed him off me.

"You....you asshole!" I growled out anger.

How dare him. Especially after fvcking his employee.

"You liked it." He muttered, still in my personal space, blocking me with his hands on either side of me.

"I'll tell you this and this once," I warned. "You put your disgusting mouth on me again, it will be the last time you ever kiss another woman."

His smirk heightened. "Indeed it will."

I scoffed and pushed him away from me and walked away.

"I'll see you at home then?" His voice follows me towards his door.

I did nothing but give him both my middle fingers and walked out the office of his with out looking back.

I could hear him laughing only adding fuel to my anger.

I'll show him what's funny.

****