"fuck." woojin groaned as jeongin swirled his tongue around woojin.

whilst jeongin was distracted, chan pushed one finger inside jeongin, jeongin moaned softly as he felt the finger sink all the way in, he rolled his hips as chan started to move it in and out of him. jeongin started to push his head down as he felt chan speed up, adding a second finger, he moaned harder, sending vibrations through woojin's body as he flattened his tongue.

chan added a third finger, stretching the boy as he gasped and sighed around woojin, woojin raked his hand through jeongin's hair, guiding his speed as he took as much of woojin as he could, pushing back against chan's fingers, after a few more seconds, he felt chan pull his fingers out, jeongin whined, wanting the pleasure again.

"patience baby." chan whispered, pouring lube onto his length.

he pressed his tip into jeongin watching him tense up and roll his hips, he started pushing in, holding jeongin's hips.

"oh fuck!" chan groaned, feeling jeongin around his dick.

woojin dropped his head back, groaning as jeongin deep throated him, gagging around him, but breathing through it, humming softly. chan began to move, pulling mostly out of jeongin, before going back in, picking up his steady pace.

"Mmmh!" jeongin moaned around woojin, jutting his hips back as he tried to get chan deeper.

chan started moving fast, feeling up and down jeongin's body, from his ass, up to his waist, to his ribs, digging his fingers into the skin, he looked down, watching himself dissappear inside jeongin, he bit his lip, groaning lowly as he pulled jeongin back by his hips.

jeongin transferred his weight onto one arm, using his other hand to pull off woojin's dick, pumping him to give his throat a break.

"fuck hyung! harder!" he moaned, swirling his tongue around woojin.

chan obliged, starting to pound into jeongin roughly, he jolted forward with each thrust, making him take woojin whole every time chan slammed into him.

chan angled his hips, hitting jeongin's prostate as the younger let woojin fall out of his mouth, a loud moan leaving his mouth, his eyes rolled back as his back arched violently.

"fuck, he looks so hot."

"c-close."

chan grabbed jeongin's neck, pulling him up so his back was pressed against chan's chest, jeongin dropped dhis head back on chan's shoulder as he moaned loudly, feeling chan hit his sweet spot dead on.

woojin leant down, wrapping his lips around jeongin's dick, swirling his tongue around his tip before starting to bob his head on the younger, sending jeongin over the edge, he released in woojin's mouth as he moaned hard, gripping woojin's hair. he shook as chan and woojin rode out his high, chan let his neck go and he collapsed forward onto the bed, chan slowly pulled out as jeongin twitched, the next few seconds was a blur, until the next thing he knew, chan lifted his head up by his hair and positioned himself lay underneath jeongin, and woojin was pushing into him, he whimpered from the oversensitivity as woojin started thrusting, his body convulsed and twitched as woojin fucked him rough and hard, chan guided jeongin's mouth to his cock, rubbing his tip on jeongin's tongue.

jeongin tasted himself on chan as he closed his lips around him, feeling himself get hard again. chan bucked his hips into jeongin's mouth, making the boy gag but he moaned around him as woojin slammed into him.

"holy shit!"

woojin dropped his head back, groaning as jeongin tightened around him. he pulled off chan's dick, stroking him fast.

"already c-close." He whined, feeling himself throb.

woojin sped up, squeezing the younger's hips as he felt his high coming, the way he looked, sinking in and out of jeongin was indescribable, jeongin got close to his second orgasm insanely quickly as he attached his mouth back into chan, chan tipped his head back, pulling on jeongin's hair as he moaned.

"fuck I'm close." woojin groaned, slamming into jeongin.

jeongin reached his second high, moaning loudly as he released all over himself again, he shook violently as woojin kept going and jeongin kept bobbing his head on chan, woojin thrusted powerfully, chasing his high, he scratched jeongin's back, feeling the soft skin under his fingertips, he slammed in again, reaching his high he groaned loudly, releasing inside jeongin as he kept thrusting, riding out his high, as Woojin kept going.

chan released in jeongin's mouth, watching the boy swallow it all as he kept going, helping chan get the most from it, chan moaned loudly collapsing backwards as jeongin fell to the side, panting as woojin pulled out.

after catching their breaths, woojin and chan got up, cleaning up the younger and getting him dressed into clean clothes before getting themselves dressed. woojin smiled at chan once they were both dressed, pulling him in for a hug. chan put his arms around woojin, smiling as he sighed.

"thank you chan."

"for what?"

"letting me in, it makes me so happy to be able to have both you and jeongin."

"you make us happy too."

as they hugged each other, they heard footsteps, the looked up as jeongin ran in, he went to woojin and chan and hugged them, as they both put their arms around the boy.

"how do you feel?" chan asked, stroking jeongin's hair.

"mmh, good."

they both smiled, chan looked at woojin, leaning forward to press their lips together, chan smiled into their kiss, feeling happy with the two of them.

=====