Part:6

PREVIOUSLY ON REIJI SAKAMAKI X MALE PRIEST READER•••
I then guided him to his new classroom.
_______________________________
M/n's POV•
I was then taken to my class with Reiji. I felt pretty nervous, I guess he could see that I was nervous as he was staring at me. He then said "Come you must sit with me since these fools are horny bastards." I just nodded my head smiling. I then sat next to him and took out my book reading half of the lesson until the teacher came. The teacher was a MAJOR pedophile and didn't care if he could get fired, he would just get at it. He then said "Good morning class~ It's seems that there is a new student here today~ please stand and introduce your self new student."
I then spoke timidly "Hello.. I'm M/n l/n, I used to work as a priest but I guess I can't turn back.. Umm.. hope we can be friends?...." after I said all of that the teacher gave a smirk and said "Well then M/n, I'm Mr.lee, pleasure meeting you, Since M/n is new here we will be having a free period... and the girls I told to come with me yesterday,come." I sighed as the teacher left. After just ten minutes the speaker started talking and yelled "EVERYONE GET IN YOUR CLASSROOMS AND LOCK THE DOORS THIS IS NOT A DRILL-" then we all heard gunshots, I wasn't fazed cause I've been through worse...especially as a mafia boss. I then stood up as everyone hid under their desks and sat down on the teachers desk and smiled. Everyone was shocked and was trying to tell me to hide but I didn't listen of course. Then the door swung open and the rivaling mafia just stared at me surprised. I guess he never expected me to be in a night academy. He then "Well, well, well, if it isn't Mr.l/n or should I say FATHER L/N. I've been waiting for a while to see you. Shall we take this outside?" I then glared at him slightly irritated at his stupid existence. We both then walked out and I quickly tackled him to floor and said "What the fuck are you doing here Shizu? I told you to NEVER come to my school EVER and yet you still disobeyed me!" He then smiled and said "Well I just wanted to fuck with your life as promised L/n~ remember?" I then punched him in the face as he said that and grabbed my gun and shot him on his side and yet he grabbed my arm that was injured from last times fight and BIT ON IT! I yelled in pain, hissing, but then I quickly and swiftly gabbed his throat with my pocket knife, very pissed off. He ended up dying on the floor and everyone came out stared at me like I was insane.. oh yeah I told everyone my part time job.. SHIT!
//TO BE CONTINUED//