"Just calm down, Lisa." Jungkook said as he placed the bags on the floor and got himself and Lisa some chocolate drinks. "Take a sip first." He handed the chocolate drink to the girl who is busy staring at the floor.

When Jungkook noticed how Lisa was spacing out again, he took her hand and placed the drink in it. His action caused Lisa's stomach to twist, she looked at her hand and back at Jungkook who just offered his sweet smile.

Stop smiling like that! If only Lisa could tell that to Jungkook, but as always, she just remained quiet. And chose to just look away, fixing her gaze at the blinking lights of Seoul.

"Okay..okay..I'm actually here to explain..uhmm..the call?" Jungkook started. His voice was coated with nervousness. He can even feel his insides trembling and twitching. He literally is not good with words and girls.

Lisa just listened to Jungkook, but still did not manage to face the guy. She can't just do it. It would give her a heart attack.

The important thing is, Jungkook will explain and probably help her to stop over thinking.

"Well..you know..I.." Jungkook sighed and let out a breath of frustration.

Why can't I just say it directly? He mentally asked himself. If he could, he would beat the crap out of himself.

"Ahhh..Bambam told me about it..the prank." Lisa finally found her balls to look at Jungkook. She realized maybe she hurt him for playing with his feelings, making him believe that she likes him and then taking it back.

But she does..she likes him..so much..

"I'm sorry." She managed to say. She looked intently at the maknae, and found herself lost in his eyes. Just what is he doing to her?

"No..no..I mean..It's okay, Lisa." Jungkook replied, still holding his gaze to the girl sitting beside him. He took a clear observation of how beautiful Lisa's eyes are. They are round, and large, and her lashes really defines her eyes. They are captivating, you can drown just by looking at them.

For almost a minute. The two just stared at each other, not knowing what to say anymore. Their faces are inches apart.

Both just sat frozen, as if taking careful notes of each other's faces. Their breaths are shaking, but no one dared to look away.

"Your eyes..they are so beautiful." Lisa's big eyes turned bigger upon hearing Jungkook. She can feel herself blushing that she immediately covered her face with her hands. The butterflies in her stomach grew in number.

"Hey, stop doing that. I can't see you." The golden maknae held Lisa's hands, pulling them away from her face.

"What..what are you doing?" Lisa managed to ask. Her brain is crowded with thoughts, her heart is about to burst. "Look..If you are purposely doing this to get back at me..I swear I am go--.."

"I like you. I wish I could say that I like you too, but too bad it was a prank, right? You don't really like me." Her jaws dropped, her limbs lost its strength. She really felt like paper, that any words that would come out from Jungkook's mouth would totally blew her away, taking her to the other side of the world. A world she would gladly stay in.

"Wait..wait..just hold up there.." She pinched herself and slapped her face, wanting to just wake up. This is just too good to be true.

She can't believe this. Oh god!

"Hey hey, what are you doing?"

"So it's true? You are real?" Lisa said her eyes almost filled with tears. She honestly doesn't believe any of these.