Thirteen

Paris

I finally agreed to watch a movie with Chyna. So, we walked down the hall into the movie room and sat down in one of the many love seats that was in there. I picked up the touchscreen remote panel and began searching for movies. "So, what do you want to watch?" I asked not looking at her but looking at the screen. "POORRNN!" she screamed to the top of her lungs "Uh-No" I said shaking my head, while side eyeing her. "Why nooottt?!?" She started to sound like the twins. "Why you want to??" I asked confusion very evident on my face "Because, it puts me to sleep annnd you didn't get any nookie this morning. You might as well watch someone else get some." Chyna tried reasoning, but in the back of my mind I thought that this girl is weird. "Fine Chyna....Here." I tossed her the remote while I leaned back. Chyna soon crawled over to me and sat in my lap. She picked an hour long porn movie.
23 mins later
There was a blonde haired girl and a redheaded one, blondie was riding ole girl face. I can't lie it was sexy but maybe a little to sexy because my core began to get hot. And wasn't the only one feeling it. Chyna had her fingers over her clit, she sat in my lap cross cross apple sauce; so her tiny boy shorts revealed the edges of her pussy lips. Lord knows I want to pounce on this girl, and I know she wanted me to.
After about five more minutes her fingers moved around her clit faster, causing her to bite her lip. By now I was paying more attention to Chyna than the movie. She looked up at me noticing me watching her. "Daaamn my bad... I got a little carried away." she said never taking her hands off her clit. "Naahh you good do what you have to." I reassured her looking into her deep brown eyes. "Why don't you do it for me?" And with at being said she wrapped her legs around my waist, straddling me to the couch. Her soft fingers were behind my ear slightly tangling themselves in my new growth. Chyna stared me down, before leaning in to kiss me. Suddenly I thought of Tee but when Chyna's lips did touch mine I forgot about her. Chyna makes me feel like a new person. She wrapped both her lips around my bottom lip, sucking on it slightly. She moved her lips down the sides of my neck leaving wet kisses behind. She reached my ear and let her lip bounce off my earlobe. "Fuck me Paris." she whispers in my ear. And I obeyed her, I wrapped my arms under her knees picking her up taking her to my room. I tossed her onto the bed before I practically ripped my shirt off. In the process my hair fell down covering my back. Chyna grabbed me by the elastic in my shorts pulling me on top of her. I hovered over her kissing her beautiful brown mocha colored skin, down her neck, pushing off her shirt. I grabbed her boob in my right hand, tickling her nipple with my tongue. She inhaled air through her teeth. I kissed her lower and lower until I got to her boy shorts. I ran my hand over her pussy, but left chilling wet kisses on the inside of her thighs. "mmmhm why are you teasing meee" I just looked up at her smirking as I bit the little piece of cloth she called shorts, off of her body. For a second I looked at her beautiful pussy like DAMN, she prettiest Brazilian Triangle wax I've ever seen. Plus her pussy lips glistened from how wet she had gotten.
She sat up a little only to rid me of my clothes. Once she laid back down, I held both her legs up by the knees with both hands. I aligned my clit with her and placed mine on top. Chyna gasped with sudden pleasure, before I began grinding into her. We both started out with a few breathy moans, until our clits friction created tons of pleasure. Both of our moans filled my room, loud breathy and constant. I pushed my hips into her until I felt her grab my back with her nails. "MMM Baby you gonna make me cum!" I soon felt her wet juices touch my clit making me jump a bit. I watched Chyna's body shudder under mine until she laid me down. Kissing down my body, laying her tongue on my clit, making my back arch. Damn this girl tongue game crazy. She had me moaning like a femme forreal. Chyna held my clit between her top and bottom lip, driving me crazy. "Damn girl.....Ahh Shit" she made me cum but my hips kept grinding. She smirked at me before she pulled me in a kiss.."My turn..." Chyna said on my lips. I nodded putting on the strap I kept in my closet drawer. I stood tall at the edge of the bed, while Chyna stood on her knees on the bed. She bit her lip before she grabbed the shaft of my strap, pushing it in her mouth. She made direct eye contact with me, making sure never to break it. While her head bobbed back and fourth she played with my now throbbing clit.
Soon after I pushed her down on the bed. "All fours babygirl" I instructed her. I pushed her top half down to the bed and propped her ass up in the air.
At first I slid into her slow stopping for a moment to left her adjust. She exhaled hesitantly. I trapped we by the comers of her for arms pumping into her. The sounds if moans and slapping skin.. "Oo...oo.. fuck this pussy!" She yelled at me between bouncy moans. I let her hands free so I could grab a hold to her ass. Slapping her ass shockingly turned her cheeks red.
I pulled out slow, which made her mad. I turned her over missionary position. Sliding back into her harder she grabbed my back scratching me, while I held on tight to the headboard. "Oooo ah, make me cum baby, make me fucking cum!" She moaned as she started to tremble. "Who's pussy is it? Huh?" I asked her sliding in and out slower. "mmmmm" was all she managed out her mouth. "I can't hear you baby" I told her, barely moving inside her but enough to drive her nuts. "PARIS! ITS YOUR PUSSY! DADDY ITS YOURS! NOW FUCK ME!" Even her yelling at me was sexy but I got what I wanted. I finally made her cum for the last time.
15 minutes later
We were still naked but I was laying down with Chyna straddling my waist, she had my phone in her hand while she was scrolling down my IG timeline. I pulled a blunt out and lit it. blowing the smoke out in another direction. "Lemme try." Chyna asked. I guess I've been feeding into her I might as well do it now. I handed her the blunt "Be care-" and before I could finish my sentence she started coughing hella hard. She handed it back while I started laughing. "Just sit there and look pretty cause smoking ain't ya thing babygirl." I said in between laughs. Shortly after I stopped laughing she looked me in the eye. "What? You got staring problems or something?" I scolded, while I covered her eyes. She giggled. "Staaawwwp I have a serious question to as you..." I moved my hand and arched an eyebrow. "Be mine?" She asked. I inhaled thick smoked pushing it in my lungs,shortly before breathing it out.
"Why Not?"

V O T E
C O M M E N T
F E E D B A C K
F O L L O W