“Mr. and Mrs. Sheffield?  Michelle says with doubt. 

“Yes….were Liam’s parents.  The young man that the police are looking for.  He didn’t know what he was doing.  Please Mrs. Hurst, can you take us to your husband so we can speak with him.  Maybe he can help us.  I know my son has to pay for what he did, but I’m afraid for his life?”  Charles Sheffield implores. 

Michelle doesn’t know what to say.  She chews on her bottom lip while watching the sad duo in front of her.  She doesn’t want to lead them to Cameron’s office, what if they are crazy and came here to hurt someone.  She doesn’t know these people. 

“I tell you what.  Why don’t you go back downstairs, go outside and take a right to the restaurant next door.  I’ll get my husband and we’ll meet you there?  Will that work for you?”  Michelle offers. 

The woman smiles in understanding.  “It’s fine….we’ll do as you say but please take us seriously we mean you no harm.  We really are trying to get someone’s help.  We don’t know who to turn to.  We thought maybe we should approach James Monroe, we decided it would be much safer to come here first?”  Mrs. Sheffield explains. 

“I understand, I won’t let you down.  We’ll be there.  Ask for a booth seat so we can have some privacy.  We’ll be there within thirty minutes I promise you.”  Michelle tries to comfort them. 

“Come on Cecil, let’s do as she says.  We have nothing to lose.  We can only try.”  Mr. Sheffield places his arm around his wife’s shoulder.  They turn to walk back toward the elevator.  Michelle turns away from them to race down the hallway to Cameron’s office. 

Cameron is signing off on his last contract when Michelle slams his office door hurrying to his desk.  She’s breathing heavy.  Throwing her purse and coat on top of his desk messing up his papers she starts to talk fast with wide eyes and flaying hands.  He’s seen her like this before he knows just what to do. Getting up from his desk he walks around it.  

Grabbing ahold of her arms he pulls her toward him kissing her lips with so much passion she calms down responding to his kiss until she no longer can breathe.  Jerking away from him she taps his chest. 

“Don’t do that Cam.  I have something important to tell you.”  She says still wrapped in the security of his arms. 

“Yeah well I’m glad you’re here on time for a change, but I haven’t finished.  I have to handle this right away.”  He lets her go walking back around to his computer.  

“Cam now you can handle me, I’ve got something I need to tell you.”  She follows him grabbing at his already loose tie that’s about to fall off of him she pulls it from around his neck laying it on his desk. 

“Michelle….I’m working, now if you want to crawl up on that desk and spread those lovely legs of yours, I’ll work on you for a while but I’ve got to finish this.  His large hands cup her waist. 

“Will it take more than thirty minutes?”  There is obvious desire in her eyes.     

‘Baby, you know I can be a fast eater, but I prefer to take my time when it comes to licking you.”  Her lips slightly part in an “O”.   She frowns not sure he’s responding to what she’s asking about. 

Sliding his hands down her waist his fingers touch the hem of her dress slowly lifting it revealing her panties.  He grunts as one of his hands cups her sex over the thin layer of material slipping a finger inside feeling her wetness. 

Michelle moans sliding her hand over his wrist with little attempt to stop him.  He slips another finger inside her teasing, causing her to moan louder.  Removing her hand from his wrist she slides it up his chest to his neck pulling his head down to kiss his lips.