"That's right. Our best bet is she's with Ben and he's probably in the castle," she said and Hedith shooed her. She started walking to a direction with a carefree smile on her face.

"Then lead the way, Your Royal Purpleness," but ironically, Hedith was the one who is leading the way. Carlos , Jay, Evie and Mal looked at her with incredulous eyes.

"I know she's a troublemaker," Jay started and turned to Uma's crew.

"And a know-it-all—"

"I can hear you, Carlos!" Hedith yelled although continued walking.

"But is she always that full of herself?" Jay finished the thought, pointing at the girl who is only going further and further away. Gil shrugged and Harry's eyes turned to Uma.

"She's a daughter of a god. Of course she'll be full of herself," Uma answered, scowling at him,

"Are you sure she's going the right way?" Harry whispered as if anticipating that his instincts might be correct. Knowing Hedith, she's bad at direction in a new place. And she haven't even seen the map yet so this is going to be a disaster if it continues.

"Hey, Hedith! The castle's the other way!" Carlos yelled and the girl turned a full one-eighty.

"YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME SOONER!"

---

They arrived in the castle and Hedith is staying close to Dude, since she found him fascinating. She always wanted to meet Cerberus but due to some circumstances, the dog was left in the underworld in Thanatos' care.

"So do all dogs talk?" Hedith asked Dude.

"No. Just me."

"How?"

"Let's say I ate something that I shouldn't have."

"I'd like to have that, please."

"It'll make you say the truth."

"In that case, I don't want that," Hedith quickly said, smiling to herself, "I love lying."

Just then, Uma alerted them about the ruined frame on the wall and the Mal and her gang suddenly got worried.

"Maybe Auradon isn't as sissy at all," Hedith commented out of the blue.

"I thought we agreed on pink?" Carlos asked and Hedith shrugged.

"No pink lately," she reasoned out and followed Mal and Uma's lead towards an armor hall. Both agreed that Audrey, to which Hedith learned is the big bad of this story, knows their every step and argued on what to do.

As much as Hedith loves seeing Mal frustrated, their petty fights can be annoying so an itty bitty part of her agrees with Evie. Only an itty bitty.

"So what to do now?" Hedith asked and Evie whipped her head towards her.

"Stay with Celia."

"What?" Hedith exclaimed, incredulously but did not move nonetheless. She growled in Boredom and turned to Celia who is patting Dude. Celia noticed her state and stood up with pursed lips.

"So, wassup, Hedith? Long time no see?"

"Shove off," she said coldly, crossing her arms. Then out of the blue, the armors started moving and drawing their swords. Hedith had a feeling that the big bad Audrey is behind it.

Watch your back
Watch your back
Watch your back
Watch your back

"We can counter their attack! Hit 'em 'til their armor cracks!" Celia and Hedith said as they fall back from the room. Hedith had a sudden urge to bring out her father's ember but refrained to do so.