Josh: mhm

Alex: what's the plan for breakfast, do we Uber?

Keisha: is someone jelly? *cough* Alex *cough*

Alex: no I'm just curious 🙄 I wanna eat already, damn

Keisha: jeez sorry

Brian🤪💜: stop it guys

Scotty😂💛: the plan is to meet up in the front in 20 mins so we can head over there together like we did for dinner a while ago

Josh: Alr, hey y/n is Ashley in the room with you? She hasn't responded to the  gc or my texts yet and I'm kinda worried :/

Me: yeah don't worry she's fine , I'll wake her up for breakfast at ari's too she's still asleep

Josh: oh I should've known, I give u permission to slash her with water to wake her up btw, she sleeps until like noon🙄

Me: ok thanks josh😂 I'll see u all in a bit

I log off my phone, do my bed , wake Ashley up, and begin to get ready.

After Putting on something comfortable yet really good looking, I place on some lotion and perfume before heading out the door and outside of the hotel.

I see Brian, Scott, and the others except Alex and Ashley leaning by the black suv in the front.

"Damn y/n it's just breakfast" Jace says. I roll my eyes with a smile "shut up, I literally just put on whatever" I say.

He chuckles. "Damn you josh!" I hear from behind me.

Josh stops placing on mascara and looks up at his sister. "What did I do?" He asks.

Ashley steps up "you told y/n to spray water on my face?!"

Everyone looks at me and giggles. I look away, stifling my laughter.

Josh looks at me shocked "Jesus , you actually did?!"

I shrug

Josh comes up to me and raises his hand for a high five "props to you". Ashley scoffs as everyone laughs out loud.

"What's so funny?" I hear a familiar deep voice from beside me. "Great! Everyone is here let's get in the van y'all!" Faith smiles.

Everyone nods along and takes their seats. Alex sits next to me, Keisha on my other side.

"You look beautiful this morning" Alex says. I blush and put my head on his shoulder. "Thank you"

He smiles and places his head on top of mine. "I'm excited for tonight" he says. I sit up and look at him "me too! Where are we going?" I ask.

"Just to dinner " he teases. I pucker my lips "hmm your one strange man Alex"

He chuckles "you know it y/n/n".

Alex looks deeply into my eyes. I smile and look away. I feel Keisha elbow my side "I think he's really into you, do you feel the same way? I mean I see the way he looks at you , I don't wanna sound mean but you don't look at him like the way you look at ariana"
She says.

I furrow my eyebrows "I- uhm I dont know , he's a really nice guy I mean I just..." i sigh. She gives me a sincere smile. "I would just say figure it out before you hurt either of them, because it'll only go one way, and I see the way you look at a certain person, it's a different gleam in you eyes, make the right choice y/n"

I grin "ok, thank you Keisha, your a good friend". She shakes her head "not friend , we're sisters now"

I nod "alright sis, thanks!".

More time passes and  we arrive at Arianas amazing home.

We walk to the front with a smile on our faces. Brian knocks on the door and a beautiful brunette opens the door.

"Hey Brye! This the crew?" She says looking at everyone, I notice her wink at Derek.

"Hey courtney and yeah these are the guys!" Brian says. The woman , Courtney allows us inside. We head in , greeting Courtney as we slip inside. I'm the last one inside.

"Oh well hello there!" Courtney says lifting an eyebrow at me. "Hi, it's nice to meet you" I smile.

"Ouuu girl you fine" she licks her lips. I grin "thank you, your really pretty as well, I'm y/n by the way"

She nods, lifting both of her eyebrows "ohh so your the once Ariana has been googly eyes ab-" she's cut off by Ariana "court! Wanna help Frankie set up the table??" She asks hectically.

Courtney smirks "sure ari". With that, she walks away. Ariana sighs in relief , what was Courtney going to say?

"Hey you" she gleams you at me. I feel a flutter in my chest "good morning superstar" I greet.

She covers her face with her long sweater "I'm glad you could come, it's nice seeing the crew and all but I was looking forward to seeing you" she giggles.

My heart swells up in delight "I'm glad I could see you too" I look into her eyes. She doesn't look away so I can't help but lean in , every time I'm with her I feel this gravitational magnet pulling us closer and closer.

"Y/n! Hey uh wanna sit down next to me?" Alex interrupts. Ariana pulls away with a frown. I jump slightly "oh uhm sure!" I say.

He smiles "ok great!" He walks back. I turn back to ari who looks annoyed. "We should go" she says heading into the kitchen.

What was that about?