Ch. 9 Resident Evil 4

(Yay!! My favorite character is going to show up now! :3~~ Also, spoilers! But then again everyone should've at least played RE4 by now... But ya, just in case.)

~Aya's POV~

Groaning I rub my index and middle fingers to my temples as everyone argues about who will come with me this time to get the rest of the people we need. Finally having enough I yell, "ALRIGHT JUST SHUT UP!" Startled that all stop and stare at me, I huff and then speak, "Rin is the ONLY one coming with me, I'm helping HIM out and plus, for this person... I'm only bringing one person since this will take FOREVER! Any complaints?" Glancing back and forth between all of them I wait for someone to protest. When no one does, I smirk and turn to Rin, "Alright cutie, let's get moving. We're going to Resident Evil 4, to get someone dear to me." He nods and let's me go through the portal first. Once we're on the other side I snap my fingers and change my orange Camp Half-Blood tank, blue shorts, and converse to a skin tight black outfit with knee high black boots that buckle up all the way, the sleeves wrap around my thumb, and covering my chest is a strapless bullet proof vest that's black and also buckles up. (The boots don't have the same heel as the one in the pic, it's just regular boot heels.) Then a variety of weapons appear on my body, two shotguns crisscrossed on my back, a sniper rifle is hanging next to one of them, along with two TMPS, two pistols -one in each boot, along with a knife in one boot, an assault rifle, and a magnum and a little something special for later, on my bag that's attached to my thigh, are all of the ammo, grenades, and healing items I'll need for this adventure. Pulling out my weapons one by one, I make sure they're all loaded and ready for use. Smirking I keep my pistols out. Rin looks at me nervously, "Um... Aya? What's with all the.... Uh guns?" Cocking my pistols I glance at him, "Resident Evil is a place full of zombies. So aim for the head Rin, and don't choke. Now come on."

Before he can say anything else I shove one pistol back in my boot and start walking. Rin jogs next to me to keep up with my long stride, "Who are we coming here to get now?" Blushing lightly I look at him as my hair braids itself and fixes itself to look like Elsa's coronation bun, "An agent from the United States, he's here to save the president's daughter.... If I'm thinking correctly... He should be... Damnit...." Pulling out my other pistol I point them at the horde of villagers surrounding the house my target is in. "What's going on here?" "Zombie invasion, now they may SEEM human, but trust me, they are FAR from it. Aim for the head and get to that house!" "Uh ok..." He unsheathes his sword and we charge head on into the horde. Growling I kick down a zombie and jump through the open window into the house, Rin following.

Before I can stand I hear a click and I know a gun is at my head, laughing I kick the person away before standing and throwing my pistols in the air, pulling out my shotguns I set to work on killing.

At some point the zombies leave and I start to reload all of my weapons. As I'm reloading my shotguns there's a click again and I feel a gun being pressed to my head, "Who the hell are you?" I hear footsteps from the stairs and out of the corner of my eye I see a girl with blonde hair staring at me, "Ashley, stay there." Reaching a hand up I gently grab the gun, twist and throw the person down onto the ground, straddling his hips I pin his arms up above his head and stare into blue eyes, "Now Leon, why is it that every time we see each other, you have some sort of gun pointed at me? And everyone in this room can take that however they want." The male underneath me blushes and hooks one of his legs around mine, flipping us so he has me pinned, "You never complained before princess." Rolling my eyes I push him off and grab my shotgun I dropped. Standing next to Rin I put it up, "So what brings you here Ayano?" "I'm here for you lover boy." Before Leon can reply a Spaniard walks over and gives me a once over, "Who is the señorita? She's been equipped with... More ballistics than the President's daughter." Resting a hand on my hip I tilt his chin up, "Oi, my eyes are up here, not down there. You're almost as bad as Leon." "HEY!"