Christmas One-shot

( Hi everyone! Merry Christmas! Or X-mas... Or whatever you prefer... Anyways! Here's my first EVER reader insert.... I'm so sorry if it doesn't turn out good. Anyways, I do not own any of the Maze Runner characters, you, the pics, or the music used in this story. You belong to Thomas xD)

~Reader's POV~

Humming you continue to wrap up the presents that the creators sent up in the box per your request that you sent in earlier. (Oh ya! This won't follow the book... And this is like a few months after Thomas and Teresa came up in the box. But we're gonna call it December.)

You don't know how or why, but the creators allowed you to remember songs when they sent you up to keep Newt and Alby company. Brushing your (h/c) (h/l) behind your ear you finish tying the ribbon of the very last present. "Finally done! And it only took the entire day... Thank the creators Alby is so understanding!" Grinning you put Thomas' present in the red bag the creators sent me, tying it closed before skipping to the Homestead to change clothes.

~Time skip~

Adjusting the Santa hat you skip to the bonfire that the Gladers have made, they're already hooping and hollering as they dance around the fire, drink Gally's atrocious drink, or wrestling. As the fire finally reaches your skin, the Gladers stop their playing and stare as you walk past. Some of them catcalling you as you go by resulting in them getting the bird. You saunter over to Alby and grin. Shaking his head, a grin tugs at the corners of his mouth, "Alright (y/n). Let's get this over with." Pushing himself up he clears his throat and gets the Gladers' attention.

"Alright ya shanks! (Y/n) has decided to give us all presents line up and she'll give you your present." The boys scramble to get in line and you hand them each their present. Thanking them as each of them gives you a compliment about your Mrs. Clause outfit. Finally Thomas comes up and you hand him his gift while kissing his cheek, as you did for Newt, Alby, Chuck, and Minho. "Merry Christmas Tommy."

Thomas turns away quickly but not fast enough for you to not see the red tint of his cheeks. Giggling you watch everyone open their presents smiling as they all cheer because they're happy about what they got. Humming once more you head towards the forest. Gently swaying your hips you sing softly,

"I really can't stay..."

"Baby it's cold outside."

Yelping at the second voice you turn quickly to spot Thomas standing a few feet behind you, a sheepish grin on his face. "Keep going." "H-how do you-" He interrupts you, "Know that song? Well you weren't the only one who asked the creators for something." He makes a motion for you to continue. Taking a deep breath you do, your (e/c) orbs watching him as he observes you.