Chapter 1

Ok! So let's get this cleared up now, I do not own any Blue Exorcist characters, any of the pictures or music I use... Sadly. You all should know which characters I own by now. :P Here we go!)

~Lucy's POV~

I stand there staring into the mirror as my new maid Cecilia ties the strings of my corset. Wincing slightly I look at the woman standing in the mirror unable to recognize myself. The woman in the mirror is a tall, beautiful woman with long brown hair that has been curled and put up in a bun.

Laced throughout her hair are silver vines with flowers attached to them before ending in a simple string connecting at the center of her forehead with a sapphire hanging from it. The woman has on simple makeup so it doesn't take away from her beauty, and a gorgeous white dress that hugs her body before poofing out at the waist.

Sighing I turn away from the mirror after Cecilia attaches the long veil to the silver vines. Bending down I grab my gloves and slide them on. "You look beautiful my lady." Turning my attention to Cecilia I stare at her with dull eyes. "Aren't you excited? You're getting married!!!"

"No.... I'm not happy, I was forced into this. I will not be marrying the man I love." Before she can say anything else I take my bouquet of white roses and leave the room. While walking through the halls of the Angel Castle I think about the past three months. 'Where are you Rin? You promised to come get me..... Why aren't you here already?'

Moving my shoulders I feel my wings ruffle but they don't move. As I walk I remember what happened as soon as I got back to heaven.

~Flashback~

"NO! LET ME GO!!!! I WANNA GO BACK!!! RIN! RIN!!" Other angels try and pin me, "My lady stop! That demon has brainwashed you!!! Please my lady, stop fighting us, we just want to help you!!" "LET ME GO!!"

Snapping out my wings I hit everyone making them fly off of me. Scrambling up I run away towards the gates of heaven my wings spread out. Making it through the gates of heaven I'm about to jump off when my wings go numb. "Ah!" Next thing I know I'm pinned to the clouds.