I liked the clean and pure aura the room gave.

Only disadvantage was it worsened my hunger.

I went to the kitchen and I was in the mood of tasting some brossle sprouts. Considering where I currently lived, I was sure they had everything.

I looked through the cupboards and finally set my eyes on them.

My hand stretched to reach it. But by the time I touched it, another warm, soft hand landed on mine.

We looked at each other intensly.

No one moved.

I was shocked that I didn't see him come in and walk up to my side.

But I was more shocked that he was into brossle sprouts.

We were officially in the middle of an eye starting contest.

"Can you please let go?" His hands were warm and I regretted saying that the moment it flew out.

I didn't want his hand off mine.

"Sure. If I can have this." He referred to the sprouts.

'But I touched it first' I thought but I wasn't about to start wining like a baby.

I ignored him and took it out of the cupboard but his hand still didn't give in.

"I'm serious."

"I'm dead serious too." His dark whisper was terrorizing.

"Why do you even like sprouts?"

"They're not for me."

Who would send Dante to get them sprouts and he would actually listen?

Oh....her.

"ooooooooo."

Noelle came out of hiding and giggled. She came up to Dante and took the brossle from us both.

"Thanks." She walked away.

"Guess she was tried of waiting." He said and left the kitchen. I stared for a while then realized....

'My brossle.'

In the night time, by exactly 11:38, I woke up from my sleep and realized I hadn't eaten since.

My tummy grumbled as I strolled to the kitchen to get some food.

After eating some bread and jam, I was about to go to my room when I saw a shadow.

Whoever this was, was trying to sneak out of the house.

It was probably Sean or something.

I walked up to the shadow.

"You know I can see you right?"

"Ah!"

"Vanessa?!!"

It was Vanessa? Why was she trying to sneak out? "Shhh keep your voice down." She said after falling from shock.

"Vanessa, what are you doing?" I asked helping her up.

"You might think it's stupid."

"Whatever it is, it involved you sneaking out. It sounds really serious."

"I just miss my prime.

"The days I go out doing hit men jobs for people, doing what I love. It's murderous but I never killed anyone who wasn't a woman hitter."

"I didn't know you became a hit man to support women."

"There's a lot you don't know about me." she said using one of pearl's line in Steven universe.

I laughed. "So you're trying to sneak out to do hit men jobs?"

"Just for old times sake. Gabriel won't allow me to do anything dangerous. I know I'm way out of my prime now but I still wanna try it."

"I can't let you go alone so I'm going with you." I said hoping I made the right decision.

I didn't make the right decision but this is what she loved doing. I wouldn't stop her.

"Really? Thank you!" She sounded way too excited.

We left to do my last mission which was to get the redar mafia leader.

We were at their hide out and I started seeing signs of doubt in Vanessa. "Are you doubting this? Should we go home?"

"No, it's not that. The Ciners have an alliance with the Redar. A positive one. If we attack something bad will happen."

"You should have told me. I don't wanna complicate things."

"So we can just pretend to attack their leader?"

She just seriously asking me to pretend something that could cost our lives.

"Sure." I said.

I'm a bad parent.

*RIIING*

Vanessa's phone rang, shocking us both.

We both looked at each other knowing fully well that we were busted.

"The number one rule of hit men is to keep all things silent. Oh no!"

"Sorry." She whispered.

She really was way past her prime.

She picked the call and it was Gabriel.

"Vanessa where are you?!"

I look around us. We were surrounded by their men with angry looks on their faces.

It was weird that he just asked that and we were surrounded like this and I was sure I thought whatever Vanessa was about to tell him.

"You don't wanna know."

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

So hey guys am back.

I know y'all missed the heck outta me. Ok maybe not me but just the story.

You're so mean.😟

So questions.

What does Genvi want from sky?

Will Alexis ever get her brossle sprouts?

Will she finally accept that Genvi actually knows where she is? Probably not.

Find out next time.

Daniella Ruyi.