• 59 •

I hope you reread the previous chapter, wattpad messed with me again and half the chapter got deleted. so if you read it the first time I published and not the second time, please do so now. thank you and enjoy the chapter

HAPPY NEW YEAR

"Not bad, you've picked up your game" Harry commented, taking off the boxing mits from his hands and I smiled proudly "I know, plus seeing Jason just made me so frustrated, I didn't realize I had that much anger in me." Harry chuckled "That's one benefit of today" I nodded in agreement. "Styles, no fraternising with my daughter in front of me" I heard my father's booming voice as Harry pulled me towards him with his hands on my hips. He groaned and I let out a giggle, "He'll survive" I muttered before going on my toes and placing a kiss to Harry's lips. "I'm going to change" I pulled away from him and headed off to the changing rooms, wiping off the sweat that formed on my forehead.

I stripped off my clothes, leaving it in a pile on the floor next to my bag "Harry!" I shrieked when I turned around to find him standing against the wall, he was still in his training gear "What?" He smirked and took slow steps towards me, making sure to lock the door first "This is the ladies changing room" I pointed, holding my towel to my chest "So what?" I stepped back at his predatory movements, a giggle leaving my lips "You're not allowed to be in here" Harry stood in front of me in one long stride "I don't care" He drawled out "Get in the shower, sweetheart" I could feel my knees start to buckle at his term of endearment. With meek steps, I walked back into the shower cubicle, keeping my gaze fixed on the smug man before me.

Letting the water cascade down my body, I stood facing Harry through the doorless cubicle as I reached my hand up and ran my fingers through my hair under the water. I bit my lip watching him reach behind his neck, tugging his tank top over his head followed by the rest of his clothes until he was stark naked. I smirked as I took in his bare body, my eyes stalking his movements when he strided towards me, towering over me once inside the cubicle. No words were spoken, just the mere connection of touch. Harry's hands went to my hips on instant and mine to his chest, feeling the ripple of his muscles beneath my fingertips. His green eyes were focused on me, staring at me intently and I felt my face redden. "You know, you're fucking beautiful" Harry stated and all the blood in my body rushed to my cheeks.

My only reply was grabbing him by his neck, pulling him to my level as I smashed my mouth to his. Harry backed me up against the wall, I hissed at the contact the cold tiles made with my warm skin, and he held me under my thighs. Gently squeezing the back of my thighs while parting my legs with his feet by knocking against the inside of my ankles, I jumped with my legs locked around his waist. I slipped my tongue through his lips, tangling with his while grinding my hips against his, however I could with being hoisted up. Harry groaned in response and I smirked, trecking my fingers through his matted hair. Well aware of his growing erection against my entrance, the tantalizing sensation of it made my stomach knot and using my legs, I added pressure on Harry's ass to bring him closer.

I moaned into his mouth as his head slipped through my folds and he squeezed my ass in response, "Fuck me, please" I muttered against his lips, feeling his morph into a smirk before he rammed into me, his thick cock filled me and he groaned at the contact. A low hum left the base of my throat and I rolled my hips around his cock, meeting his thrusts. Harry's lips found my neck, sucking onto my skin while I tugged onto his hair, he increased his pace and I threw my head back against the wall with my mouth agape. My nails scratched along his back and my breathing turned rapid, "That feels so good" I moaned loudly and Harry grabbed onto my hips, holding me in place from moving as he removed himself in a slow manner before slamming into me again "Oh, fuck" He grunted and I whimpered, not bothered that my thighs will be bruised.

"Faster, Harry" I practically begged and his thrusts became rough, I could feel my walls start to clench around him. My toes curled and I spread my legs further as far as I could, he went deeper inside me, Harry's teeth sunk into my skin and I moaned in response while my nails created more marks along his back. "I'm gonna cum" I simpered, leaning my forehead onto his shoulder, my legs started to tremble around him "Cum for me, baby" Harry panted, his cock twitched inside me, growing larger and I orgasmed, a loud shriek left my lips as I released. "Fuck, you feel so good" Harry moaned and ribbons of liquid shot inside me then slid down my thighs as Harry pulled out. I dropped my legs from around him and knelt before him, taking his cock into my mouth with his cum dripping from it and pumped my hand.

His hand grabbed onto my hair instinctively and I hollowed my cheeks, taking him further into my mouth, deep throating his thick cock. "Shit" Harry gasped, seeming surprised by my actions and I smirked to myself, swallowing the rest of his cum before standing to my height. "That's new" He quirked an eyebrow and I blushed, leaning up to place a kiss to his plump lips, "I wasn't going to let that go to waste" I muttered against his mouth "Why did you pull out?" I questioned and he shrugged with a chuckle "I honestly don't know" I rolled my eyes and kissed him again before washing off my body with Harry behind me. His hands roamed up and down my sides, I stepped back against him and tilted my head to rest on his shoulder. He began peppering gentle kisses along my neck and jaw while I reached my hands up to play with his hair.

Harry grabbed the shower gel I left here and squeezed some onto his hand before lathering my body with it. The only sound audible around us was the water gushing from the overhead shower nozzle and the small moans that left my lips as Harry's soapy hands began massaging my breasts. His fingertips twisted and pulled onto my hardened nipples, the water cascaded down my torso, washing off the suds of soap and Harry trailed one hand down my abdomen to between my thighs. "Spread your legs, baby" He ordered, whispering in my ear and I obeyed, parting my legs as my chest heaved with rapid breaths. "I love how you react to me" He remarked in a smug tone when my body shivered as he slipped a finger inside me, flicking my clit with his thumb "Mhm" I hummed, no matter how many times Harry fucks or fingers me, I'll never not shiver with pleasure.

Harry curled his finger as he began pumping in and out of me, he added another and I tugged in his hair. My jaw hung open, loud moans escaping my lips when he increased his pace, his rings brushed against my folds in the most delicious way possible. I rocked my hips, practically riding his hand back and forth, "Fuck, Harry. Just like that" I breathed as he added a third finger and I roughly fisted his hair in my hands while his hand that rested on my breast, started kneading it only adding to the pleasurable sensation that coursed through my body. Without warning, I released as my walls began to clench and legs started to tremble "Oh, shit" I gasped looking down at the cum that trailed down my legs "Definitely did not expect you to squirt again but I'm not complaining" Harry smirked and lifted his fingers to his lips, sucking the liquid off of it "Sweet as always" I blushed in response.

"What do you think Jason's going to do?" I asked as I wiped off my body then got dressed after actually having a shower "Nothing, if he knows what's good for him" Harry said, running a hand through his wet hair. "Don't worry, okay. You're not going to be harmed by him again" Harry cupped my cheek and I leaned into his touch, nodding slowly "Okay" He pressed a kiss to my forehead and we walked out the changing room thereafter where I met Carter on the other end "Took you two long enough" She remarked and I rolled my eyes before I leaned up, kissing Harry then headed towards the exit with Carter since he had to train for the rest of the day. "Enjoyed public sex?" Carter asked once we sat in the Jeep and I nodded, not up to deal with her snappy remarks about my relationship with Harry "Very, it was quite exhilarating, knowing that many people could hear me scream as Harry fucked me into oblivion" I drove off, not failing to notice the stunned expression on her face, knowing I'm not one to use such vulgarity.

y'all wanted more details? I gave you more(well tried hehe) anyway what a great way to start off the new year.. smut.

hope you guys have a great one, happy new year from my timezone to yours <3. I love you all and I hope you continue to enjoy my work, I really appreciate you guys.

All the love x