• 44 •

How many of you are either still in school or finished? Just curious, I'm in my second year of university.

Waking up on Thursday morning, feeling groggy and disorientated, my abdomen started to cramp and I could feel my throat start to thicken. Fuck. There's just 3 more days left for this trip and my body decides to go into ailment mode now. A groan left my lips at the sharp pain that shot through my body, I opened my mental calendar and realized that I'm actually on time for my period. I sat up in bed, my feet hanging over the edge as I had my arm wrapped around my waist. "Addy, what's wrong?" Harry woke up, his voice indicated he was startled and I looked at him over my shoulder "I'm fine, go back to sleep" I gripped the mattress in an attempt of pushing myself to my feet.

"You're clearly in pain" Harry pointed out and my breathing turned heavy with the excruciating pain in my lower abdomen. I usually don't experience period cramps and all my friends had been jealous of me for that but when I do it's like I'm going into labor. "I'm fine, just a muscle cramp" I spoke and I heard him shuffle behind me before he rounded the bed, placing his arms around my body to help me up. I put my weight onto Harry as I stood to my feet, immediately hunching over in pain. I whimpered when Harry carried me bridal style, walking into the bathroom and set me onto the counter. He rummaged through the lower cabinet and pulled out a first aid kit, handing me two Tylenol and a bottle of water.

Without question, I downed the painkillers as Harry then carried me back to the bed, laying me down. "I'll be right back. Don't move" I frowned when he left the room, the painkillers had started to take effect and my body received some relief. I took in a deep breath, my chest had started to ache from my shallow breathing and I propped myself up by my elbows when Harry walked through the room door, I felt my heart beat quicken at the sight of a hot water bag in his hands. "Addy, I said don't move" He scolded and reached the bed, pushing me by my shoulders until I was lying on the bed and he placed the hot water bag onto my lower abdomen.

"Did you bring any of your sanitary stuff with you?" He questioned and I felt the heat from the hot water bag rush to my cheeks "How'd you know?" He sighed, applying pressure onto the bag and I groaned in response at the intense heat, my hand grabbing onto Harry's "I grew up with two women, my mother wasn't there when my sister first got her period and I remember learning about it in health class so I did what my mother used to do when she experienced any pain, two painkillers and a hot water bag" He shrugged and I smiled at the caring nature that Harry possesses. "What's that smile for?" He glanced up at me and I shook my head "Nothing, I was just thinking about something" I let out a sigh of comfort as the ache in my abdomen subsided.

"Feel any better?" I nodded, my eyes drooping closed and I felt the bed shift before Harry got in beside me, his arm was around me to hold the hot water bag in place "So, I guess there's not going to be any sex for a week then" My eyes shot open and I glared at Harry. There's the Harry I know, "You're so annoying" I grumbled and he smirked, chuckling in the process "I had to, this moment was too serious, plus a true warrior isn't afraid to get his sword bloody" My jaw fell agape and Harry laughed yet again before leaning forward and placing a kiss to my lips "Chill, I don't find pleasure in seeing my dick covered in blood" I punched at his chest multiple times until he fell over onto his back, pulling me above him since he had his arms wrapped around me.

His chest vibrated with laughter, the sensation felt under my palms. "I love how you think that your punches hurt" I rolled my eyes at his macho answer "You're not human, you're stone that's why" I said and susprisingly the warmth from Harry's body added to the relief in my abdomen, the hot water bag lied on the bed next to us. "Go to sleep, Addy" Harry whispered and I nodded before pushing myself off of his body only to have him press down onto my back "What?" I frowned "I know you're still in pain so sleep on me plus my body is hotter than the bag right now" He said and I knew that beneath the caring choice of words was the underlying cockiness of Harry as he just praised his physique.

"What if I bleed on you?" I reasoned, thinking that would throw him off but he didn't and he just shrugged, green eyes pouring into mine with such sincerity that it made my body shiver "Then I'll wash my clothes, I'd rather have you comfortable than curling up in pain" I said nothing further and lowered myself onto him again, nuzzling my nose against his chest as Harry wrapped his arms around me in a vice grip. I ignored the fluttering sensation in my chest and closed my eyes, still flabbergasted as to how I feel so comfortable with Harry, talking about things like this, it's like I've grown accustomed to him and that shouldn't be happening.

I woke up a few hours later, cursing whoever left the curtains opened and realized it must have been Harry since he was missing from the bed. I got off the bed, falling down due to vertigo then stood up again, I hate the feeling of lightheadedness that my period cramps bring with them. I immediately had a shower to rid myself off of the muck from the night before. When I walked out the bathroom, I wore a stupid grin on my face seeing a bamboo basket sitting on the bed, filled with all sorts of chocolates, a scented candle attached to bath bombs and other necessities. I chuckled noticing a coupon for a free back massage, Harry's signature sat at the corner of the coupon card.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I heard Harry next to me and I sniffed, not realising that tears had fallen down my cheeks "Did you do all of this?" I knew he did but I want to hear him say it. I took note of the bouquet in his hands and I felt my chest tighten. He nodded, a sheepish grin on his face and I threw my arms around his torso, my head buried in his chest "Thank you, this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me" I felt him press a kiss to the top of my head as the packaging of the bouquet ruffled behind me, his arms squeezed me to his body. The thumping of his heart beat resounded through my eardrums and all I wanted was to tell Harry to stop. I wanted to tell him to stop doing things like this for me, to stop being so nice and to stop making me fall in love with him.

Filler chapter, I'm sorry, I have exams going on so I'm just trying to give you content that's worth it but I didn't like this chapter that much, I guess I like the drama now lol

Leave your thoughts x