• 39 •

"That was awesome! Aren't you afraid of falling and breaking your neck?" Corbin gushed when I did a full 360 as I pushed myself over the slope before landing on the ground beneath me. I let out a laugh and brushed the snow off my nose, "Thanks and no I'm not, I used to ski a lot with my parents and my father taught me how to balance myself so I don't get injured" I explained and he nodded, from my peripheral vision I caught Madeline talking to Harry. Her fingers were walking up his arm to his face and he shoved her aside before muttering something to her through gritted teeth. "I'd love to meet your father, maybe he can teach Dylan and I"

I opened my mouth to speak when Dylan interrupted me, "Don't you know who her father is?" Here we go. "No" Corbin shook his head and Dylan smacked his arm "Balboa Jones, the best boxer to ever live" Corbin's eyes widened and I let out a deep sigh. Before I knew it, the two boys in front of me bombarded me with questions about my father, ranging from getting his autograph to what food he hates. "Hey! Fuck off and leave her alone" Harry's voice boomed as he walked over to us, his arm draping around me and the two boys backed off, giving me room to breathe.

"Not bad, Harry. No wonder you aren't dead as yet because from what I heard about her father is that he's very strict with his daughter, if he had it in his power, he'd keep her under lock and key" Dylan remarked and I grimaced "Whatever, mate" With that being said, Harry pulled me away to the lodge we were staying at, the rest followed in as it's nearly dusk. We had been outside, skiing, for roughly 5 hours and my feet had started to ache. Reaching our shared room, I fell forward on the bed after stripping myself off the large windbreaker and other skiing gear. "Addy, you've got to shower first" Harry spoke, nudging his knee against my calves "No" I groaned, immediately cringing at the thought of falling asleep without having a shower.

"I know you're tired but we were out in the snow nearly all day, I'm not sharing that bed with you if you don't get clean" He remarked and I lifted my head, narrowing my eyes at him even though I know he's right. "Alright, what say I run you a hot bath?" Harry offered and I nodded "That would be nice" He smiled a little before disappearing into the bathroom. Hearing the water run, made me wonder about Harry's intentions, why is he being so nice to me? It's not like him to just run a hot bath for a girl, let alone me. I brushed those thoughts aside and tied my hair into a bun, I stepped into the bathroom to find Harry biting his lip as he held up two types of bath salts.

"What do you have there?" I walked up to him and he passed me a startled look "Do you like watermelon or lavender and chamomile? By the way, these fragrances are odd for bath salts" He asked and I chuckled "Lavender is fine" He nodded and opened the bottle before dropping a little into the tub filled with steaming hot water, bubbles of soap had been formed on the top. "Alright, strip and get in" He said once he was done and I passed him a smile "Thank you" He waved his hand "No problem" Harry's kind gestures and sweet nature completely threw me off guard, yet somehow I feel like this side of him isn't going to stay for the long run. I began unbuttoning the flannel shirt I was using when Harry stepped away to leave and I tugged on his hand.

"Yeah?" He turned to face me "Stay" I said, my mouth worked before my mind could think "And watch you bath?" He passed me an incredulous look and I rolled my eyes "No, dumbass. Join me" He chuckled while I stripped off the rest of my clothes "I know what you meant, I just wanted to hear you say it" He shrugged and pulled his shirt over his head, leaning forward and placing a kiss to my forehead. The gesture was gentle and romantic, enough to make the entire zoo appear in my stomach. Harry got into the bathtub, sliding down as he sat against the back before holding his hand out to help me. Taking his hand, I stepped into the bathtub, immediately being engulfed by the warmth of the water as I sat down, Harry's hands on my waist guided me between his legs.

He pulled me against his chest and I let out a content sigh, my hands played with the foamy bubbles. I could feel Harry's fingertips run up and down along my thigh, no words were said as we sat in comfortable silence. I leaned my head back, barely reaching his shoulder and Harry pressed his cheek against my hair. "You were amazing out there" He complimented before placing a kiss to the shell of my ear. These types of gestures are what most girls would label as boyfriend material. "Thank you" I hummed softly, mindlessly taking his hand that rested on my thigh and began playing with his ring clad fingers. His one arm layed across the edge of the bathtub before he brought it under the water and draped it around my front.

"Your hands are huge" I blurted out hearing him chuckle, the vibration of the sound was felt against my back. "What size did you expect them to be?" My hand looked like the size of a 5 year old when I placed our palms together. "No, I knew they were huge but now it's like I'm actually seeing it" I tried to explain, not making any sense. "Well, you know what they say about big hands and big feet" He said in a sing-song voice and I couldn't help but roll my eyes "Yeah, I know, but what they did leave out was the big ego that comes with having a big dick" I retorted, a chuckle leaving my lips. "So you admit that I have a big dick" He nudged his nose against my cheek and I could sense the smirk on his face without looking at him.

"I didn't say you had one, don't put words in my mouth" I said with a shrug only to squeal as he picked me up and turned me around, the water splashed all over the bathroom tiles "What is wrong with you?" I shrieked, looking around at the wet floor "I'll put more than just words in your mouth and if I clearly remember, you wanted my big dick inside you" Harry said, his hands gripping at my hips as he hoisted me onto his lap, I gulped slightly well aware of our naked bodies pressed together "Aw, is someone's big ego hurt?" I mocked with a giggle "Watch it, Adeline" He repeated my words from earlier as he bucked his hips, his tip brushed against my entrance.

I groaned and ran my hands down his torso, ending at his v-lines before going back up to his hair, his brown curls turning a shade darker from having my wet hands treck through it. "Kiss me" Harry said softly, his head tilted back as he looked at me. Hands that once grabbed onto my hips now rested at the small of my back, fingertips tracing over the tattoo I have there. "Gladly" I replied before leaning forward, taking his lips into mine, Harry was immediate in responding. The kiss was slow and sensual, somewhat lazy as the warm water flowed around our bodies.

A little fluff just to even things out, what did you think?