Sledge: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Belle (Running around): Bark! Bark!

Sledge: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Me: *Shakes head* Haha... Oh man... What a silly duo... *Belle jumps onto me* Ugh! Belle!

Belle: Bark! Bark! *Jumps off me then continues running around* Bark! Bark! Bark!

Sledge: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Me: Geez... *Spits out dog hair* Bleh!

Sledge: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Me: You find that funny little boy? You find that funny?

Sledge: Hehehe!!! Yeah!!! Hehehe!!! Dada!

Me: Aw! *Picks him up* You're a precious boy, aren't you Sledge?

Sledge: Ya!

Suddenly I hear my scroll buzzing on the table, so I sits up straight before grabbing and unlocking it. I see May's car, which is a blue Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro pickup truck, and it's in front of the driveway entrance.

 I see May's car, which is a blue Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro pickup truck, and it's in front of the driveway entrance

I sigh then open the automated gate, letting May drive up the pavement. I put my scroll into my pocket then made my way towards the front door. The sounds of the vehicle rolling up the ceases followed by the engine noises, then I open the door to see May stepping out.

Me: May! How ya doin'?

May: Good! What about yourself?

Me: I'm doing well! *Smiles* Just resting and taking care of my kid... You know... Dad things!

May: I see.

Me: Yeah... *Gestures* Come in, May!

May: Ah, thank you!

My friend enters my home, then I close the door before gesturing her to make herself home. May smiles then sits down on the couch, in which Belle runs and pounces on her. The dark redhead chuckles then pets the Belgian Malinois. 

May:  Hmhmhm. *Pets her* I missed you too! I missed you too!

Belle: Bark! Bark! *Pant* Bark!

May: Aaawwww! *Puts her down* Ooh man, you have awesome dogs!

Me: Yeah. *Puts Sledge into crib* Any word from Richard?

May: Well yeah! He's making a good recovery! *Sighs* The surgeons removed shrapnel from his legs and lower torso.

Me: Oh, that's gotta hurt!

May: I bet! *Sighs* At least he's doing well. *Looks around* Where's Diana?

Me: She's in the basement, customizing her own rifle.

May: Oh? What type?

Me: *Shrugs* Not sure on what type, but I know it's going to be a bullpup rifle.