~ Chapter 3 ~

"..."

The two sat in silence as the golf-cart cruised through the lush uncut grass of the park.

Pearl gazed at Benson intently, awaiting an order from her um Benson Dunwoody.

Benson felt her gaze piercing through him, it felt as if she had lasers in her eyes... 

Benson sighed and decided to break the silence with a conversation.

"So..." He started, "W-What did you say you were again?" 

"I am Pearl, your eternal assistant, my Um Benson Dunwoody" She stated.

"Heh, um.. thats not my name.." Benson replied, slightly annoyed at her mistake.

"Oh stars! I apologize! What is your name?" Pearl said in a surprised tone.

"Benson Dunwoody, but you can just call me Benson." He said.

"Okay Benson, as you wish." Pearl replied.

Silence filled the gap between them again but they had already arrived at the destination, the park house. 

Benson stepped out of the vehicle and headed into the house with Pearl tagging along side him. They both headed upstairs and into Bensons office where he sat down in his chair and pulled up a job application that was attached to a clipboard and had a pen. 

"So... Skips said that you follow all and any of my commands.. correct?" Benson asked as he leaned on his desk behind him.

"Anything you wish my Benson." Pearl replied with a bow and a weird salute. 

  Visual Representation  

Benson raised a brow in confusion but looked back down on his clipboard and filled out a few things.

"OK.. Im going to ask you to perform some chores around the house and park... I will judge you based on your performance." Benson stated in a monotone voice and motioned Pearl out of the office.

Both headed down the stairs and Benson pointed to the downstairs rooms.

"Clean these rooms up." He said and pulled out his pen, ready to score Pearl on her performance.

"As you wish my Benson!" Pearl suddenly cupped her hands close to her gem and summoned a beam of light that slowly transformed into a hologram that resembled her.