~ Chapter 2 ~

In front of Mordecai, Rigby, Skips and Benson stood amongst the figure as its glowing silhouette covering it began to fade, revealing its identity.

[ Made using Doll Divine ]

The figure opened its eyes and immediately pin-pointed Benson.

Rigby and Mordecai ran up to the strange figure and observed it.

"Woaaaaah!" Mordecai and Rigby said in unison.

Rigby's eyes fell on the pearl, located on the upper part of the figure's chest.

"Hey dude! Look! The pearl is stuck inside her!" Rigby said in confusion and amazement.

The figure suddenly began to walk towards Benson in a weird manner that portrayed her a bit like a robot rather than a human.

The holographic shell behind her started to play a small jingle and the figure... began to sing?!

"How do you do ~? My, Um Benson Dunwoody ~"
The figure sang, "Thank you for bringing me into.. the world..."

The figure knelt down and held Benson's hands in an honorable way and looked up to him.

"I am of your- eter~nal service! Welcome, to your new Pearl... ~" she finished her song and stood up.

[ Song from Steven Universe: The Movie ]

Mordecai and Rigby gawked in amazement.

"Skips, what kind of pearl do you own?" Mordecai asked.

"Yeah, it's like you have a weirder version of literally ANYTHING. First the synth and now a pearl?!" Rigby added on.

Skips sighed at both of their claims, they both know he is immortal so this shouldn't even be surprising at this point but yet, here they were amazed at another treasure in Skips' garage.

"I was given a pearl after saving a planet that belonged to one of diamonds in the diamond authority. They are aliens that conquer planets." Skips explained.

"Oh god" Rigby said, "You don't think they're going to conquer this planet!"

"One of them actually does" Skips replied, "But I don't know what happened to that. I heard there was a rebellion but thats it."

Rigby gulped, that didn't help his suspicion.

"Ohhh that explains the quartz plaque we found." Mordecai added.

"Umm Guys?" Benson interrupted, "So what does this mean for me?"

"I was told that Pearls are like servants to their kind." Skips explained.

"Yeah but she was given to you!" Benson explained, "Why is she following ME?!" He said while walking away from Pearl awkwardly. Pearl tagged along Benson either way.

"Well I didn't exactly use her for a servant. In fact, I completely forgot that I had her." Skips said.

"Great... what am I supposed to do now?" Benson said while looking up back at Pearl.

"I can perform any task you request my, um benson dunwoody!" The pearl replied happily.

"Hehehe" Rigby snickered but was punched by Mordecai shortly after.

"Well... I could use some help around the park.." Benson mumbled, "Yeah! That would be pretty good to have, some help!"

Benson hopped into the cart and motioned Pearl to come in. She hopped inside and off they went.

Mordecai and Rigby were about to tag along but were stopped by Skips.

"Hey, you two aren't done cleaning." Skips motioned the two to the still messy garage. "Get workin."

Mordecai and Rigby sighed and got back to work.

...

...

End of Chapter 2