19

"How did your presentation go?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, playing with his hair.

"Well, I think. I'll find out next week. You finish those papers?" Jungkook questioned as he drew random objects on Taehyung's skin with his fingers.

Taehyung hummed in affirmation, pulling a section of Jungkook's hair down to his chin.

"I think I'm going to get my hair cut," Jungkook announced suddenly.

"No."

Jungkook peered up at Taehyung. "Why not? It's getting really long."

A slight flush tainted Taehyung's cheeks but he looked into Jungkook's eyes. "I want to pull your hair as I fuck you from behind."

"Whoa," Jungkook breathed.

Taehyung didn't know what had gotten into him. Maybe he was still on a high from his recent climax. Or still horny even. But still, telling his best friend he wanted to fuck him . . .

"Ah, I don't know what I just said. Please ignore me. I'm malfunctioning." Taehyung ran his hands over his eyes.

"Well one part of you isn't." Jungkook looked pointedly to Tae's hardening dick.

"Kill me now," Taehyung begged.

Jungkook chuckled. "Well we wouldn't want that. How'd I fuck you then? I'm pretty sure screwing a corpse is looked down upon."

The elder looked down at Jungkook. "Wait. What?"

Jungkook propped himself up on Taehyung's chest, elbows resting on his stomach and chest. "I don't know. Everything we've done together has been fun. So . . . I'd be open to trying it. Both ways."

Taehyung groaned. "Both ways?"

Jungkook smirked. "Me in you. And you in me. Fuck. That sounds hot."

Taehyung agreed. His dick definitely agreed. But he was conflicted. "Doesn't this make us . . . gay? Or bisexual?"

"I think we should stop thinking about labels," Jungkook said. "Look, we started this because of two reasons. One, we're best friends. And two - "

"We were horny as fuck?"

Jungkook poked him in the chest. "Yes, but I was going to put it more delicately. We're doing this for pleasure over attraction."

Taehyung frowned. He was certainly into it for the pleasure he received. But he did find himself attracted to Jungkook when they were getting hot and heavy. But was that only because his hormones were getting him revved up? It was like asking himself what came first, the chicken or the egg?

"And," Jungkook continued, "it's a different experience from anything we've ever had. I think we should just embrace it and not get too deep into what it means."

Jungkook was trying to convince himself as much as he was trying to convince Taehyung. He was fairly positive he sounded confident.

Taehyung sighed. "You're right. You know me, I just always overthink and overcomplicate things."

Jungkook smiled softly. "I know. That's why I'm here."

Taehyung smiled back. "Okay. So when do we start?"

"Now?" Jungkook asked.

"Now? Okay. Now!" Taehyung rolled Jungkook onto his back and hovered above him.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"What the hell do you think I'm doing, Kook? I'm going to fuck you."