47

The two boys were walking through the lobby of their apartment complex, bags in hand, a few hours later. Just as they reached the elevators, they heard someone cry out their names.

Turning, they saw Jin and Namjoon walking up to greet them. They put down the bags so they could hug their friends hello.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jin asked. "We weren't expecting you back until the end of the week."

Jungkook and Taehyung turned to each other, both knowing what the other was thinking.

"It's a long story," Taehyung said, unconsciously lifting his hand to rub the back of Jungkook's neck. "The last few days have been . . . "

"Rough," Jungkook finished for him. He shared a look with Taehyung, who nodded at the younger. "Do you want to come up to our place for a little? We can fill you in."

Namjoon and Jin agreed and helped the two youngest with their bags. Once they were settled in the apartment, each couple cuddled up on the couches. Namjoon and Jin sat side by side, with Namjoon's arm thrown around Jin's broad shoulders. Taehyung was leaning back against Jungkook's chest, the younger's arm securing him to his body.

Taehyung and Jungkook then told the elder boys, without leaving out any details, exactly what had transpired over their time at their parents' houses. They didn't even leave out the part about Taehyung's parents overhearing them having sex. 

After they were brought up to speed, Namjoon and Jin sat silently for a few moments, processing what they learned. Jungkook's hand idly caressed Taehyung's collarbone while they waited for a response, while Taehyung ran a soothing hand over the younger's knee. 

"Kook . . . Tae . . . " Jin started. "I'm so sorry you had to experience that. I don't know what I would have done in your shoes. But you both handled it all so well. I am so proud of you guys."

Namjoon agreed. "You both have proven time and time again how far you are willing to go for each other. It's easy for us to see how deep your love is. Never forget what you two have and always fight, no matter the obstacles."

The two youngest thanked their friends for their constant love and support, recognizing how lucky they really were to have such understanding friends. The elders briefly told their story about sharing their relationship with their own parents months back. Jin's family wasn't surprised; they always figured he had a crush on Namjoon. Namjoon's parents had a lot of questions, but in the end, fully supported the relationship. 

"I need to ask you guys a very important . . . but also somewhat awkward . . . question," Namjoon said after a while. "And I'm only bringing this up because I love you guys."

"If you pull a Jimin and asks which one of us tops . . . " Jungkook exhaled, shaking his head slowly. "You'll be disappointed. We both top."

Jin's ears turned red. "Okay, we really didn't need to know that."

"That's actually good to know because I wanted to make sure that . . . uh . . . whoever is doing the . . . you know . . . is using protection. Just because you can't get pregnant doesn't mean you're not at risk for other things."

Taehyung tipped his head back to look at Jungkook. "I guess we didn't really consider that," he mumbled, only so the younger could hear. 

Jungkook's eyes were wide as he thought about what Namjoon said. "Shit," he whispered.

"Just get tested. Frequently," Jin added, redness now coloring his cheeks.

Taehyung grinned. "Okay, mom and dad." 

"Can we change the topic now, please?" Jin begged, and Namjoon leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

The four of them talked about potentially taking a trip with the rest of the group in the summer. They debated locations but had a hard time narrowing it down. They decided to hold a gathering at the end of the week so they could all decide together.

Jin and Namjoon got up to leave a while later, pausing at the door to impart one last piece of advice.

"Use condoms!"

"Go get tested!"

Jungkook and Taehyung ushered them out, grumbling again at how motherly and fatherly they were acting. The older boys rolled their eyes and left, holding hands as they went back to their own apartment.

Jungkook closed the door and pulled Taehyung into his arms. "So. What do you want to do now?"

"Spank you."

"Well, that was blunt," Jungkook said, bending his head down to kiss Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung leaned his head back so the younger could continue his assault. "You asked. I answered. Sue me."

Jungkook sucked on the delicate skin right below the elder's ear. When he pulled back, there was a red mark already forming. "Have I been a bad boy, Tae?"

The elder groaned. "Yup." 

"Yup?" Jungkook pulled back to look at Taehyung. "All I get is a 'yup?' Who are you and what did you do with my dirty talking boyfriend?"

Taehyung grinned. "Your dirty talking boyfriend is busy thinking of all the ways he's going to fuck you, baby."

"Ah!" Jungkook said with a huge smile. "There he is."

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

V A L E N W R I T I N G

I miiiight be double updating today, so stay tuned!!

So I mentioned a little while ago I'm working on another story (yay!). I won't publish it until this one is done - I want to give this story all the attention it deserves. But I do have a question!

Do you guys want to see a synopsis on the new story now? Or would you rather wait till this story reaches its end? Open to your thoughts!