46

Taehyung held Jungkook on his bed, allowing the younger to lean back against his chest. He had been surprised to see Jungkook at the door earlier in the day. Even though he told Taehyung they'd meet up, a small part of him was worried the boy's parents wouldn't let him go.

When Jungkook filled him in on the morning and what happened, Taehyung got very emotional as well. He felt so sad that the younger's parents wouldn't accept their relationship. They were like a second family to him and he, too, would have to grieve this loss. But despite the sadness, Taehyung felt incredibly loved. He felt so lucky to share his heart with someone like Jungkook.

He had his arms wrapped around Jungkook's stomach, hands preoccupied with destroying the sticky item he held.

"This was not what I had in mind when I bought these," Jungkook said, letting the elder feed him the candy from the edible underwear.

Taehyung broke off another segment and lifted his hand to the younger's mouth. "Who knew these would be so tasty."

Jungkook groaned. "They'd be fucking delicious if I was eating them off of you."

"No way. I don't want your teeth biting anything off of my dick." Taehyung said, giving up on the candy and putting it to the side. "And look at the mess it created!"

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's sticky and candy-stained hands and pulled them to his mouth. He placed a soft kiss on each of the elder's palms before intertwining their hands together. "There. Now we're stuck together forever."

"You're cute," Taehyung said, kissing the boy on the side of his head.

A knock sounded on the bedroom door. "Hi boys, can I come in?" It was Taehyung's mother.

Neither of the two changed their position; Taehyung kept his arms around Jungkook as he told his mother to come in.

She smiled upon taking in the two. "I packed you both a lunch for the trip back. Do you need anything else?"

Taehyung and Jungkook decided to cut their trip home early after what happened. The younger tried convincing Tae that it was alright to stay, but Taehyung wanted them to go back to their own place. Their own home. Besides, Taehyung's parents offered to come visit the two in a few weeks anyway.

"I think we're all set, thank you," Taehyung said, smiling at his mother. She waved and shut the door behind her.

"One last chance to reconsider," Jungkook offered, leaning his head back on Taehyung's shoulder so they could look at each other.

Taehyung bent down and kissed the younger on the mouth. "You ask me that one more time and I'm going to spank you."

Jungkook grinned at the elder's threat. "Are you sure you don't want to stay longer?"

"That's it. When we get home, you're in for it."

"Perfect," the younger replied, pecking the other boy's lips before standing up. They each took one of Taehyung's bags and brought them to the front door.

Taehyung's parents joined them, offering lots of hugs and reassuring advice. They'd been briefly filled in on the situation with the younger's family, and although they were livid, they did their best to make sure Jungkook knew how much they loved him.

They were all hugging one last time as someone knocked on the front door.

"We weren't expecting anyone," Taehyung's mother told the group.

Taehyung opened the door and his hand clenched into a fist. He took in Jungkook's parents and stepped in front of the younger, shielding him from them.