Chapter ten

Disclaimer: I do not own this story line. All rights go to MTV and the writers of Teen Wolf. But Jen and other characters that I added to the story are mine.

Kelsey

I was talking to Ethan about some party he was having for Danny.

"Derek is not going to be happy with this Ethan" I said pulling his elbow away from other people. He just shrugged and Aiden came over.

"You two morons obviously don't know that you can't hold a part at someone's residence if they don't know about it." I scolded the twins.

"Kel, Derek is gone. He wont eve know about it. He hasn't been back in weeks, what makes you think he will find out" Aiden said and I huffed.

"Fine, fine have your party!" I said throwing my hands up in the air and waving them around before walking away from he two boys. Little did they know Derek is back in Beacon Hills and he is going to be extremely pissed when he finds out.

"Wait Kelsey! Will you help me set up please?" Danny said running towards me. I sighed but nodded my head.

"Thank you so much! I don't even know where this loft is. Aiden said it's his friends and he is on vacation do you know him?" He said walking next to me.

"Yeah, he is actually my boyfriend" I trailed off smiling. Danny looked at me with a shocked expression.

"What! Kelsey why didn't you tell me" He said and I shrugged.

"He is out of town right now I didn't think to mention it to you." I said opening up my locker and grabbing my bag since I could go home.

"You need to tell me these things Kelsey!" he chuckled and I smiled at him.

"Okie-dokie Danny. I'll meet you at the loft in 2 hours!" I said kissing his cheek before starting my car. I had the music blaring the whole way home taking in the calmness.

When I reached home I parked my car and went inside using my flashlight since all the power was out in the city. Apparently Bardo did something to make all the power run out.

I went to my room and started getting ready. I wore white shorts that made my butt look great and a glow in the dark bralet. Don't ask why I have it, boarding school was crazy.

Since there was no power I couldn't straighten my hair so it was this messy straight look. But since  last night I dyed my hair to a brown blonde color the color looks very good with the waves

I put on my black chocker which took me twenty minutes to find. I didn't go overboard with makeup but I put on hot pink glow in the dark lipstick. I slipped on my black vans and brushed my teeth, then regretted putting on lipstick before I brushed my teeth.

I drove to Dereks loft while on the phone with him.

"Hey Derek, so what are you doing tonight that you aren't going to be home?" I asked him, praying that he was going to be out all night and I could party.

"I have to do a few errands and then I'll be done. I can come over after I'm done? We can, hang out at your place?" He asked and I grinned.

"I would love for you to come over later. Babe, I'm about to get to Allison's house but I'll be home in a few hours" Lie "So I will see you then. I love you" I said.